23. It's the End

Nic's POV

I was angry, I couldn't get my mind off her, but neither of us was willing to bow down first. I mean, she was the one who initiated the break right? I wouldn't know when she is ready for herself, and us. 

Slowly, my academic workload starts to get heavier, and all I do is study, CCA, work out and repeat. I have no time for think about other things, or perhaps I was just trying to drown myself in work so that I wouldn't think of her.

Grace's POV

I miss him, I think of him every single day. Do I regret asking for the break? No, not really, I would have been unsure of myself, constantly doubting my own worth, and then questioning myself whether Nic would find someone else better everyday, and that would destroy me and him. Because of Nic, I realised where I was lacking at. As time passes, I start to learn about myself, the merits that I have,  and I study extremely hard to become a knowledgeable nurse. And another thing I realised is that everyone is beautiful, looks don't define who you are. With my confidence picking up a little, an inch am I closer to Nic. It's hard without him but I tell myself it is for me and ourselves.

But by the time I'm ready for him, will there be an us again?

I really don't know, this could be the new beginning of us or the end for us.

_______________________________________________________________________________

And that's it, folks! 

I've came to the end of Coincidental Love! 

Don't worry, there'll be a sequel, because I love happy endings.