1 March, 2015 / 36 Months 18 Days Until I'm Eighteen

The 20 day countdown to my fifteenth birthday begins. Soon enough I'll have my driver's permit, aaaannd then I'll die driving.

Anyhoo, I have literally done nothing today. It's been great. I've watched like a million episodes of How I Met Your Mother even though I've seen all 9 seasons all the way through. I just love this show so much. Ted's such a romantic and it's so cute and ugh.

I have a random urge to shop, but I don't like the girl's clothes and I can't shop in the guys section bc parents and I can't go alone bc too young and ugh. Life is hard. Maybe I'll go online shopping and make imaginary outfits for me to wear someday. I hope I have a guy best friend someday so I can go shopping with him.. well, Ash is kinda trans. I don't really know her/his plan and I've tried asking but I don't even think she knows. This guy invited me to talk to him at one point, but how do you just... I don't know, it's weird. And I think he was interested bc he found out I was like gay/trans, even though that's the right term.

I've been working on my YouTube video for forever now only to realize that my voice sounds like complete and utter shit, so now I have to rerecord and I don't know the next time I can do that #fml. But anyhoo I'll see you tomorrow with tales of my Monday... goodbye!