21 February, 2015 / 36 Months, 26 Days Until I'm Eighteen

Today I have been thinking all about time, more specifically the time we have here, and how easily it can be taken away. On February 19 around midnight my other best friend (also online) came into our chat and said she might be dead in the morning. After about ten minutes of me and the friend I talked about the other day freaking out, she told us that she had been cutting and may have cut too deep. She said not to worry and that her friend was coming to take her to the hospital but I still didn't sleep anyway. Then the next day in school during Drivers Ed we were watching videos about people who died in car crashes. It made me realize just how fragile our lives are, and I started to get a little scared. What if I die before March 20, 2018? I know the likeliness of it is slim but I'm still kind of worried.

In other news, I went out to dinner with a bunch of girls last night, and well... it was interesting. I don't know if it was good or bad or what but I mean it happened and I can't take it back.

I'm working on some new story ideas (yeah I like to write) but every time I start one I immediately think of another one and move on to the next. *sigh* I need some serious help.

Oh also lots of people liked my hair yesterday! I'm kinda annoyed with it bc it's awkwardly long on the sides, and when I told my step that she got mad at me and said that I just wanted it cut shorter... like well yeah I do. but it's also just too long on the sides I just want like a couple centimeters off!

Anyhoo I feel I've been really depressing and I really ain't that depressed I just think weird thoughts and yeah, um, sorry. Okay well if you made it past the first and second pages and are here have a nice life I'm leaving. Goodbye