24 March, 2015 / 35 Months, 23 Days Until I'm Eighteen

Okay, so it's decided. I'm going to kill the man who gave me my genetics. Not really, but maybe. He's pissing me off real bad. Just being around him pisses me off. And today as I was getting out of the car my phone fell out of my pocket, and he says, "Well don't break it!" Like he was accusing me of something. So of course the human's natural reaction when accused is to defend (like legit my health teacher who majored in phycology said that's what she learned and I trust her). So, naturally I defend, and that pissed him off. So we were arguing as we walked to the front door, and he said, "You don't always need to defend yourself." BITCH HELL YEAH I DO. FUCK YOU. VERY MUCH. Doesn't that sound like something an abuser would say? And he does! He abuses me emotionally every. fucking. day. And I'm tired of it. I am so tired of his fucking shit, so fucking tired of it. I can't wait until I can move out. Maybe I won't graduate high school, and just leave early, but I guess that depends on my YouTube channel, which reminds me that I need to get some actually good ideas for a video, because the ones I'm having suck.

Anyway, I had a good day otherwise. I understand all of Romeo and Juliet in English, which is exciting because I am literally the only one in my class that does. And my sub in art said I was talented. And (I'm gonna call her) Mrs. Director talked to me about Into The Woods, and I asked her if I could play Jack but of course she said no. Then we talked about Little Red Riding Hood and I realized that I am not making it into the musical next year.

But now I'm just kinda sad because my dad's an asshole and whatnot and OH I NEED HELP AND NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE RESPONDING. So I'm working on a book for this account about a transman and just kinda his process, and as of right now I have him coming out to his boyfriend in the second chapter, which is pretty early, so I need to know if I should push it back or keep it? Idk if you'll be able to help but whatever I may as well try... Okay then, goodbye!