Chapter 7

"Kellin, Victor?" I groaned. Who was that? "Vic!" the voice was coming closer. "Kellin!" my mother yelled. One of the most unaccepting people of being gay, Is about to walking in on her only son in bed with another man. "Victor!" I heard Vivian yell. My heart was racing just right when I was about to make a move to bolt out of bed the door opened. "Kellin honey we're ho-"then there was a scream. I pretended to be asleep. My heart was racing a mile a minute; I grabbed Vic's hand and held it tight causing him to move a little but not enough to wake him up. "Victor! Kellin!" With the yell of my mother and the sounds of 3 people running, finally woke him up. I sat up and looked at my parents. Luckily I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and I put my shirt and boxers on. From all you can tell Vic was just shirtless.

"What in the lord's name is going on?" My mom asked. I froze I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to speak but I was soon cut off by Vic.

"Well you see Mrs. Bostwick. Your son" he stopped. He is going to throw me under the bus and rat me out. I looked at him and he grind evilly. "Your son here is afraid of thunder storms. Well I was sleeping on the coach. He came to crying because he did want to be alone. So me being a good friend I got up and went in the room. He offered me for to sleep in the bed and he on the floor. But I insisted we just share a bed but use a different cover. Kellin got scared from the thunder and lighting and I had to keep him comfort the whole night." My jaw dropped I could not believe what he just said. You could hear our moms aw but I looked at our dads and they felt downright uncomfortable.

I looked at Vic you could just see the smirk on his face. "Vic you are always so nice and kind to kell how can we ever thank you?" My mom said. I just looked at his face and you could tell he was loving the attention.

"Oh, no. You don't have to repay me at all." I swear if we were alone I would strangle him. I sighed.

"Okay Vic we will talk about this later. BUT anyway boys as you can tell us parents are home from our little trip. Come out into the living room and we will tell you guys all about the nice old couple whom we met. They had two cute dogs. Oh it was great." We all just looked at each other in akward silence for about 30 seconds. "Are boys coming?"

"mom we want to get dressed."
"of course of course." Vivian said as she started to push everyone back into the living room closing the door. Once that door was shut I let out a deep sigh and laid my head on the bed letting my heart beat slow down. When next thing I knew I was pushed on the floor. "Ow!" I snapped. "boo ho. Give me a fucking brake,fag." I could feel the tears come. I could feels my heart brake. I trusted him. I look up at him. "What are you gonna do crying?" I sniffled. He got up and went to walk over me, but I tripped him. I smiled a little. I got up as fast as I could and went to my dresser grabbing my tightest pair of black skinny jeans and my tight black Blink-182 shirt. I saw him start to get up and I heard him groan. So I grabbed my lucky under wear and ran into the bathroom locking the door. Letting out a deep sigh and let the tears run.

"Come on kell, you know what they say." I took in a deep breath and let it out. "pay backs a bitch." I got up and walked over to the sink turing on the water to wash my face. I looked up after splashing water on my face. "come on Kellin you know what to do." I said to myself. I heard my mom yell to hurry up. So I got ready as fast as I could

**

"Then this really nice old couple was like do you need a room? We have a small bed and breakfast down the road. So we were like 'yes, we do need a room'" I started to zone out again; when there was a knock at the door. "I got it." I mumbled. Not like anyone bothered to respond to me. I sighed opening the door. As soon as I saw who it was my heart stopped. I wanted to slam the door shut but I couldn't bring myself to move.