69 - My Secretary, Mr Kim #KookV

A/N:

" " - Indicates dialogue

' ' - Indicates thoughts

~~~

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, you're very lucky... to be working alongside our Executive Director Jeon. As his secretary, supporting and working with him is an opportunity of a lifetime."

"...Huh?"

The HR Chief, Ms Lee continues, "His outstanding business sense and sharp mind helped us increase our number of major clients and customers, more than threefold this year. He's also humble and kind to others, everyone keeps saying that he'll be the next president for sure."

"Y-yes. Mr Jeon seemed to be the best bet."

"As a bonus, he's quite handsome. You better not fall for him," says before stopping a few feet in front of a black door.

'Is she already warning me that my next target is off-limits? Ara, ara, this girl. He might not live long enough for you to announce he's your next boyfriend.'

Taehyung gave a reassuring smile, "Alright, Ms Lee. I'll keep that in mind."

Knock. Knock.

Ms Lee peeks in and introduces me to my next target. "Excuse me, Executive Director Jeon. The new secretary is here."

"Come in."

A voice answered from the inside and we entered. Ms Lee was visibly shaking as introductions were made.

'Is she alright? Or is she too overwhelmed by this man? Is that what you experience when you're in a room with your office crush or something?'

I observe my target, his hair is slicked artfully back showing his forehead, sharp doe eyes, thin but supple lips and a mole underneath it. He's the same height as mine, but his body is more developed than mine and emphasized by a small waist.

'I guess he's a gym guy, but he's meh.. Who would fall for this guy? This man's just my next assassination target.'

The HR chief was right, Jeon is sharp, his eyes, mind and overall body movements, which I'm not sure to belong to an ordinary Executive Director.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr Kim. I'm Jeon Jungkook, I look forward to working with you."

I bow as needed, "Nice to meet you too, once again I'm Kim Taehyung. I'll try my best to assist you, Mr Jeon with your work."

*After a few days...

"They're here!" An office worker exclaims as he and Mr Jeon walk the office floor to their office.

"Executive Director Jeon is as handsome today as ever... Is his face a world heritage item?!," another worker whispers back.

"I could feel his pheromones right through his clothes. Kyaaaaa!"

"And don't forget Mr Kim! He's so beautiful. This feels like a scene from a movie..." another worker chimes in.

'Argh, these workers should get back to their work. I can hear you guys you know.'

Taehyung stops to open the door for his target when Jeon catches the door and says, "You go in first, Mr Kim," with a gentle smile.

The office floor was silent until "Is that a kabe-don?" One of the office workers who was gossiping asks.

"Yes, a full 100 percent!" The other responded excitedly.

"Thank you, Mr Jeon," Taehyung bows and proceeds to enter the room.