75 - Untitled #ABO #TaeKook

"Good to see you, Papa," Haneul hugged Tae.

After their parents have died and are now being adopted by the Kims, one of the oldest and strongest clans. They - Haneul (oldest at 8 yrs old), Sarang (second at 5 yrs old) and Haru (youngest at 7 mos old) are part of the Kim clan now and always.

"Everything okay? I get the feeling a lot is going on and I'm not supposed to know about it," Alpha Kim Taehyung states as he hugged Haneul back, hard.

Haneul panicked.. Could Papa tell? How could he not? Daddy needs to do better at doing his surprise event! Okay, Kim Haneul, focus. Besides, there was no way his daddy Jungkook could keep his pregnancy a secret.

"Ye- No... I mean, not yet, okay?"

"Okay, kiddo. I'm not worried, even though you're only eight you have a mature mind," Taehyung grinned, "You've never been able to keep a secret, though."

The alpha sat, holding Haru while Sarang came over and complained about school while Haneul updated him on his progress in taekwondo.

They were happy, healthy, and here. That's all that matters, it was the first time in a long, long time Taehyung and the kids felt at ease.

"Unca Woongi will be twakin us on a tour of his gwarden," Sarang said, trying to go down the sofa, "Said we might see some woves."

"Don't worry, Papa," Haneul helped his little sister, "Uncle Jimin would be there too. We'll be safe."

Taehyung laughed, "Sure. Have fun with old Yoongi and his mate. Don't forget to say hi to your Uncle Joon and his preggo mates, Jin and Hobi too," he said, waving them off before going to make a bottle for Haru.

For the time being, Tae wouldn't think about anything but the baby. Having Haru cradled close, his sweet smell, the sounds of him breathing in an otherwise quiet room, were enough.

Taehyung missed him - missed this.

Being a father and nothing else.

No worries or cares, only love and comfort.

Thankfully the havoc from the insurgents have ended and with that in mind, Taehyung pressed butterfly kisses on top of Haru's head and laid him in his crib, covering him with a thick blanket and staring down at him.

Haru then stretched, his little mouth wide and one foot poking out from under the covers, "You're too precious," Taehyung whispered, smoothing the blanket over Haru and resting his hand on his stomach, "Sleep sweet cheeks."

A door quietly opens, a few light footsteps can be heard, "You okay?" Jungkook asked, his arms slipping around his waist.

Taehyung relaxed into him, "Better than okay," he said, smiling.

"He missed you," Jungkook whispered against his ear.

"How do you know?" he rested his head on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"He's only at ease when you're close."

Taehyung turned, his arms slipping up and around his neck, "This is where I want to be," he stroked the almost faded scratch on his cheek.

The alpha remembers how he got that scratch, his omega protecting him from a surprise attack, his gaze deepened as he noticed something's off with Jungkook, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," a nervous Jungkook shook his head.

A slight tremble can be felt as Taehyung tracing his features with his fingertips. The omega stood on tiptoe, welcoming the touch of his lips on hers, the mingling of breath, and the slight tightening of his grip.