Party Time

Dahlia's P.O.V

I'm really confused at this point.

One minute the kid kisses me and the next He's a complete asshole.

Why did of all people did they choose me?

Today I was pushed to the ground by Queen slut because I didn't give her the right blanket, so in return i slapped her rather hard in the face with it .

She's not even worth my acknowledgment at this point .

If only I could admit that about Matt .

Basically all I do now is sit in this room, and occasionally the guys will sneak up here and talk to me.

I just can't look at Nash . Ever since that night I've felt different about his presence .

It was almost as if it was gloomy .

But on the down side the guys were having a party tonight and I was being forced to go.

Not that I didn't go to a lot of parties when I was back at home.

I just wasn't ready for one .

After I told Matt I didn't miss home .
I miss home .

I was looking through the closet when Matt stomped in slamming open my door.

"Dress sexy tonight or regret coming." He smirked turning around quickly and walking out.

I shrugged it off and kept looking for either Short, see through, or showed a lot of cleavage.

I found the perfect dress shortly after .

It was studded and very short you could see through parts of it mostly on my waist and towards my back.

It was low cut in the back, almost showing my ass.

And in the front it was sweetheart cut showing off the perfect amount of cleavage.

Noticing the time was 6:30 and it started at 8.

I quickly jumped in the shower .

I dried off and put my black lace thong on with a white lace push up bra, no straps .

I blow dried then curled the tips of my hair.

I slipped on the dress and fixed it in all the right places.

It showed my curves off heavenly and made me feel all sparkly and shit .

It made me wanna throw up and burn it .

It was pretty but only for this damned party.

I huffed and put on light makeup and then finished it of with my ash colored velvet pumps.

It might not be as bad as I think .

I knew how to wear a dress when I wore one .

The party was close to starting so I decided to go ahead down stairs .

Their heads turned and I knew I was doing it right .

"Hi guys." I laughed mixed with a menacing smirk .

They all shifted uncomfortably and looked away.

I snorted and got a red solo cup filling it with the strawberry drink I had mastered at making .

"Drinking already I see." I heard Nash speak putting his arms around my waist.

I shrugged swaying my hips lightly , chugging all my first drink of the night .

The adrenaline begin to flow.

Soon people began to arrive and the house was now loud, cramped, and sweaty smelling.

I've had about 6 strawberry drinks now with 2 tequila shots and a beer.

I was hella buzzed but not drunk .

I was drunk enough to begin making out with this really hot girl .

She had pushed me against the wall and we were sloppily making out, our bodies grinding together .

I had a beer in my hand and chugged it.

We were still making out when we were pulled apart.

"Woah woah. Girl on girl is hot Dahlia. Really hot. But you are wasted so cmon lets go to bed." Matt said grabbing my hand.

I winked at the girl and giggled, closely trailing behind Matt because of the grip he had on my wrist.

Thank god I got her number before slipping my tongue down her throat .

He yanked me upstairs.

I kept giggling as he laid me down and snuggled in beside me in the Queen sized bed.

"No." I laughed "I don't wanna sleep." I said like a dumb blonde .

"Dahlia go to sleep." Matt laughed

"We both know we both don't wanna sleep. Especially when we both look really good naked." I laughed crawling on his lap.

"Youre so drunk." He laughed putting his hands on my waist.

"Nahh . You're just really alluring ." I laughed shrugging in the process .

"Let's have some fun why don't we?" I asked looking at him with a fake serious expression.

I tried to stifle a laugh.

But Matt failed at denying me and soon we were making out and it was getting heated.

"Fuck me hard or regret coming." I whispered into his ear.

Our clothes were soon off, scattered across the bedroom floor.

My lipstick all over Matt's neck.

Scratches all over his back.

He did as I told him and neither of us regretted coming.

We fell asleep tangled in each other's arms with the loud thumping of the music downstairs.