Im sorry. Wait no im not.

Dahlia's P.O.V

I felt the bed dip and looked over to see Nash sitting there while Matt stood over me looking me up and down.

"What did you guys do ?" Nash asked quickly .

My thoughts jumbled up in my head.

It was silent

"Did you two..."
"No." I huffed looking at their confused faces

"Then what did you do ?" Matt questioned looking as baffled as Nash

"Nothing of importance ."

"But Ca..."

"Chill. We just kissed that's all . Heat of the moment kind of thing ." I shrugged feeling their gaze bore holes into me

"That's it? Just kissed ?" Nash scoffed and put air quotes around "just kissed"

"Yeah. That's all . I told him it was nice but I saw him as like a bigger protective brother . Basically killed the mood ." I spat back rising to my feet .

"Yeah right ." Matt laughed .

"Okay . Since I'm such a whore go ask him. I haven't a chance to give him a story to tell . Tell him to be 100% honest . You'll see that maybe I'm not such a bad person ." I gritted my teeth and walked out of the room them following slowly behind me .

I walked right past cam and slammed right out of the back door .

I rolled my eyes in anger and sat at the back of the yard against the wooden fencing .

I picked at the grass, my mind boggled and my heart shattered .

How could they not believe me ?

Hatred filled my mind .

Since I'm such a liar they won't have to deal with me anymore .

I gazed up at the top of the fencing and contemplated on my thoughts.
I looked around. No one was out here .

I quickly stumbled up and brought my hands to the top of the fence to hoist my self up .

I picked my legs up and swiftly climbed over swinging my last foot over and taking a last glance seeing the boys wide eyes as I dropped down .

I ran, I ran as fast as I could as far as I could go.

Footsteps not too far behind me .

My name being shouted at the top of their lungs .

I haven't ran this much since track freshman year , but it didn't matter , I was done.

So I continued to sprint and the footsteps faded out

My breathing was heavy and my calves were weak .

Soon I was sobbing my vision becoming blurry, I wanted to stop but I shouldn't .

I couldn't see. But I kept running.

Soon I felt a hard sting and blacked out.

I woke up a bright light shining in the room.

I picked my head up and immediately groaned placing it back down.

Pain shocked all through my body.

I heard light mummers while trying to clear my eyes to settle on a person .