The AfterMath (Part 2)

VERY SEXUAL CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE SKIP IT. IM WARNING YOU ITS A LITTLE AWKWARD.

Dahlia's P.O.V

I smirked as I walked over to him.
I put my hands on his shoulders as began to rub up an down his body putting light kisses down his neck.
His head rolled back slightly as he bit his lip.
"I want to make you feel good." I cooed in his ear. His mouth gaped open slightly as I spun the chair around and he noticed the outfit I had picked.
I smiled and sat on his lap my legs wrapped around it.
I began to roll my hips as Matts hands went to the back of my top.
I lightly pushed his hand away.
"Let me do the work." I whispered in his ear.
He bit his lip as I began to roll my hips again soon feeling a bump rising under me. He rolled his head back.
"God Dahlia." He moaned.
I began to kiss down his neck I unwrapped my legs and slowly crawled off his lap bending down in front of the chair. He had a somewhat shocked expression as I began to unbutton his pants.
"God damn your sexy." He said his voice husky.
That turned me on.
I undid them and pulled them down halfway. I began to rub him through his boxers. He moaned as my hand slipped into them rubbing him up and down.
I pulled his boxers down as his length popped up still in my hand.
I got in a more comfortable position and took him into my mouth. His moans filling the room. Soon that was done and I took him back out smiling at him.
"You've done me now I've got you." He smirked. He pushed everything off his desk except his laptop which he had already moved. He picked me up and sat me down pushing my legs apart.
I kept my eyes on him as he helped me remove my little outfit.
He repushed my legs apart and came closer in between them. He connected our lips and our tongues fought for dominance. I felt a slight pain as a finger was pushed inside of me. He pumped them in and out adding another finger.
Our lips disconnected as I bit my lip my head rolling back.
I moaned loudly as he pumped faster and faster.
The pleasure so good my mouth hung open and I clung to Matt's neck my nails scratching his back.
No sounds came out I couldn't speak.
"M-Matt." I stuttered
"What's that I couldn't hear you?" He said going deeper and rougher slipping a 3rd finger inside of me.
"Matt." I said louder
"Say my name. Yell it." He said pumping faster
"Matt." I yelled
"Again. louder." He said biting my neck
"FUCK ME MATT." I screamed the whole neighborhood probably heard me.
"There you go baby girl." He said removing his fingers my juices flowing all over his hands. He licked them off and pushed me backwards on the desk laying me down.
He hovered on top of me. I pushed his pants down and he kicked them off
He slipped on a condom and slipped inside of me.
I enjoyed every minute of it.

SORRY ABOUT THE TERRIBLE AWKWARD CHAPTERS. I ENJOY WRITING THEM SOMETIMES THO. BUT HAVE AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT AND I LOVESSS YOU.