New Boy

Dahlia's P.O.V (always)

I walked up the steps to the school already earning glares, I smirked and slammed open the front double doors.

Earning everyone's attention as their gaze stayed.

I threw down the cigarette I was smoking and chuckled as the hallways cleared into a path for me to walk through.

Everyone was either scared of me or hate me, either way that's how I liked it and that's how it was going to stay.

The bell rang and all the gazes stopped and people fled to class, I stood in the middle of the hallway while everyone weaved around me trying not to touch me.

I grinned and soon the hallways were clear. Except for one person, it was a boy.

I guess he was dumb or new because I've never seen him before and he sure as hell wasn't being smart by being in my way .

I began to walk to my locker as my combat boots, clicked on the tile floor.

His eyes soon met mine and I smirked.

He stared me up and down.
He walked over to me.
He was a lot taller up close.
He smiled and his teeth were perfect they matched his sharp jawline and dark black hair.

His lip pierced and red button up flannel . Seeping from beneath the edges of his sleeves was a black ink which instantly clicked as tattoos .

"Hey babe, I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and replied

"Good to know hun, I'm Dahlia."

He shook my hand and smiled
"I know who you are, you're the talk for miles long, it's a small town beautiful, and in this town you're all anyone talks about . "

He smirked .
I got a queazy and unsettling feeling in my stomach .

"Well I gotta go dude . I'm ditching. Don't wait up ."

I fake smiled, lighting a cigarette and turning around to walk off.

"Perfect." I heard him whisper.

I looked back for reassurance that he wasn't glaring me down .

He was already on the phone deep in conversation , staring right at me .

"Yeah, I found her, she might be a hard catch. But I think I got it." He spoke.

Was he talking about me? No way he barely even knows me .

What did he mean by catch? Or found her?

I basically stumbled out of the school and began to walk at a fast pace to my house.

I was halfway home when I began to feel followed .
That eery feeling of being watched .

I turned a corner and was suddenly pushed to my stomach .

I let out a groan of pain and a body straddled my back.
Lifting my head up making me look in their eyes.
It was Jack. He was, talking about me.

He grinned an evil toothy grin.
He went down to my neck, kissing it leaving a trail of hickies.

I struggled trying to get him off of me. I couldn't move .

"Man He's gonna enjoy you. Too bad he won't share ." He laughed and quickly shoved a rag over my mouth.

Who was he? Another boy? An old man?

What if he rapes me? Or kills me?

I immediately stopped breathing because I knew it was Chloroform.

Only an idiot would keep breathing .

He began pushing it deeper and deeper after he saw I was holding my breath still moving and soon like the idiot I was describing .

I breathed it in.

"Got a fighter huh?" He chuckled before I was out .