New

Dahlia's P.O.V

I woke up to my brightly lit room and felt a hand held firmly to my ass.
What a great way to wake up, I laughed in my head.
I looked over seeing Matt stir like he was waking too.
I smiled and rolled over straddling him, I kissed his lips as his eyes shot open and he began to kiss back.
I left rough kisses all the way down to the top of his boxers. Hickies will soon appear marking him mine. I smiled as I picked my head back up and pecked his lips one more time, crawling off the bed.
He groaned
"What a tease." He laughed I winked and walked to the bathroom. Closing the door.
I grabbed a towel and started the shower. I slipped off my bra and Matt's other boxers and stepped into the warm shower. The steam captivating my tired body.
I did all the stuff people usually do in showers and walked out grabbing the towel and quickly wringing my hair. I wrapped the damp towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom.
Matt was on my bed fully clothed on his phone.
He looked up and smiled seeing me in a towel.
I walked to my walk in closet, and grabbed a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a navy blue sunflower tank.
I grabbed my flower crown and my yellow converses.
I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled feeling Matts lips on my warm neck. It sent chills down my spine.
He left love bites and soon turned me around.
Our lips connected and his hands roamed over my body.
I mentally laughed because I have a towel on.
I smiled and pulled away.
"Take off the towel." He whispered in my ear.
"No Matthew I have plans for us today." I kissed him on the cheek and turned back around, opening my underwear drawer.
"Wear these." Matt spoke holding up a baby blue thong.
"That ones my favorite." I laughed and slipped it on under my towel
Matt groaned again.
I gave in and dropped my towel my back turned to him.
My hair flowing down my back and my tattoos showing.
I smiled and kept picking through for a bra I finally found a black one and put it on. I turned around and Matt was staring.
"What?" I laughed slipping on my shorts.
"Y-you have an amazing ass. I-i mean. Nothing never mind." He said scratching the back of his neck.
I laughed a little and slipped my shoes on then pulling on my shirt.
I quickly straightened my hair and stuck the little flower crown on my head. I smiled at my appearance.
No makeup kinda day.
"So what do you have planned?" Matt asked sitting on the bed.
"Well... I was gonna keep it a bit of a surprise but since you wanna know, I'm gonna go get a new tattoo." I smiled
His eyes lit up and he smirked
"Where should I get it?" I smiled siting beside him.
"On your thighs." He said tracing over them.
"I know the perfect thing." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him up.
"Ow!" He half yelled. I let go.
"What?" I asked
"You know my back hurts a lot. Pulling me up like that hurts a little." He smirked
"Why does it hurt?" I asked
He kept that same smirk on his face and lifted his shirt up turning around showing scratches all over his back.
I put my hand over my mouth.
"Oh my god." I said blushing
"It's cool. I like them." He smiled grabbing my hand
"Like them? Why?" I asked
"Because you did them." He smiled
I blushed and smiled.
"And you did these too." He smiled lifting his shirt up again, showing his toned stomach and hickies scattered all over it going towards his neck.
I smiled and said lets go.
We walked downstairs and saw the boys all throughout the kitchen and living room.
When they saw us the scampered over to us, questions immediately filling the room.
"Hey." I said. More rambling
"Hey!" I spoke louder. Nothing.
"HEY!" I screamed
Everyone shut up and looked at me.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked
"Well." Matt trailed off.
"Last night. You know in the basement. And this morning." He said
"This morning?" I questioned, we didn't have sex this morning.
He lifted up his shirt and the hickies I made this morning were shown to everyone.
I looked away. Words were exchanged and pats on the back.
"Wait Matt don't." I said as he turned around and showed his back.
I put my hand over my mouth and looked away again.
This is kinda embarrassing to me. Why was he showing everyone?
"Dude! She did that?" Gilinsky yelled
"Yeah dude!" Matt said back and bro hugged Jack.
"Hey don't worry about it Dahlia. We're not judging you or anything. We just all know that, that pussy bomb af now!" Carter yelled. Everyone laughed and that's what made me mad.
I walked out of the house and got in the car I sat there waiting for Matt, but he never showed.
I sighed and pulled out of the driveway. I made my way to the mall and decided to get myself a new look.
I soon made it considering it was only like 20 minutes away.
I got out and walked inside.
I made my way over to VS and got a whole bunch of new bras and underwear. Exploring the new kinds and colors.
I was soon finished and went to almost every store
I had gotten a lot of shorts, muscle tanks, SnapBacks, beanies, vans, converses, keds, make up, jewelry. Everything.
I found the salon shop and went inside.
The short blonde lady greeted me.
I smiled and told her I wanted a new color .
I finally found the color. Purple with Silver tint.
It looked amazing when she got done curling it.
I was astonished on how good the color looked on me.
I thanked the lady and tipped her a 20. I walked out feeling brand new.
I smiled as people eyed me as I walked.
I made it out of the mall now having to head towards a place that makes me happy.
The tattoo parlor.