Chapter 5: What's the Plan?

third Person's POV

the resistance went to a park and Shun began to explain more of what he found on his time here in Alpha City, 

the ninja brawler said to his fellow teammates "I stole this Diagram the last time I snuck into the City" he shows them the diagram through his communicator as he continues "according to this the power generated from the Bakugan battles is absorbed inside the arena, then transmitted to the outside world through the controller"

Dan asked "so, what's the point on that?"

Mira answers "there's an awful lot of power generated by Bakugan Battles"

Baron adds "if that power isn't released, the controller get overloaded"

Ace asked "so if the Bakugan Battles still feed power into the controller"

Shun replied "exactly, and if we can block the transmission right here the power will back up building and building"

Mira finishes "until the pressure becomes too much then the controller will Implode"

Drago and Eli said at the same time "then we must take the advantage of the upcoming tournaments"

Dan said "really that's now" 

the announcer yells "The Battle of The Bakugan is about to begin we'll all competitors Please register, don't miss your chance to brawl with the best" the announcer finishes as the holographic promotions turns off 

Mira said "okay everyone wee need to move fast we have to break up into two teams, three people will battle together in the tournament, and the rest of us will sneak inside and find the controller"

everyone's favorite Pyrus Brawler raises his hand like a child said "I call on the battle, Drago and I will fight for the resistance"

Baron yells at Dan "no fair I want to fight!, you always get  the battles master Dan"

well the two began to bicker about it wish cause the newest member of the resistance to feel annoyed, and noticed that his leader is about to erupt like a Volcano since he's next to her Eli moves next to Shun that's when Mira yells as Eli falls onto Shun "That is enough, be quiet!"

one of the Aquos duo and the Ventus ninja looked at each other in the eye before blushing as the Aquos Brawler moves next to the other Aquos brawler without noticing that 6 pair of eyes are giving Glare daggers at the Ventus ninja

Mira pulls out some pieces of paper and said "we'll draw numbers to decide"

Dan Draw his number but it have none wish mean he won't be battling the one who do got numbers are Ace, Shun, and Eli, wish for the Aquos Brawler starts to feel his nervousness rising 

they check on the numbers as Mira said  said "since Eli is the only one of the three with a different number he's entering the singles division in order to defeat spectra"

everyone was shock even Eli was even more nervous about battling Spectra yeah he battled spectra and one the battle one time but that was when he interfered in the battle against Dan and Shun

Ace, Shun, Dan, and Baron looks at their *cough, cough*crush*cough*, wish Mira noticed them she can keep it cool but on the inside she's screaming 'FUCKING GAY HAREM!!!'

Marucho look at them with awe knowing that the four are falling for the other Aquos Brawler

Mira said "in order to you need to keep your identity a secret"

the Aquos Brawler said "I can do that but I need to some king of mask"

Mira hands him a mask as she says "hope this helps"