Chapter 10: Unmasked

AN: ⚠TW⚠ this contains mentions of some sensitive topics

third person's POV

the resistance along with Lync, Julie, and Runo are at the Plane, Mira explains everything about the Vexos Lync looks down not wanting to face the others little did he know everyone's favorite Blue eye boy petted his back with the little Ventus Brawler calms down a bit and looks at the Aquos Brawler and nod at him as a thank you wish Eli nods in return 

                                                                    Julie, Runo
                                                   Mira                                     Dan
                                                                      Bakugan                         Screen
                                                   Lync                                    Baron
                                                   Eli

Runo yells in disbelief "are you Serious!?, you mean that weirdo in a chicken suit who almost kidnapped me is the leader of the Vexos!?"

Eli Replies sarcastically "no he's Shakira, of course, he's the leader of the Vexos"

Runo didn't hear the Ravenette boy's words and added "next time I run into him, I'll pluck his feathers" 

Eli says to himself "as she can"

Baron adds "and serve him for dinner"

Eli looks at him and says "since when did you speak Runo?"

Baron looks at Eli confusedly as Runo look at him offended but sad and looks down because if she says something he'll hate her more 

Mira says "we Vestal shouldn't move to New Vestroia In the first place"

Eli looks at the ginger vestal and says "hey who told you to put all the blame on you, Mira?"

Runo agrees and says "yeah, you didn't know"

Julie adds "Runo and Eli are right Guilts are so yesterday" 

Eli rolls his eyes at Julie's way to say stuff like this as he thinks 'like she didn't know the anger that I have for her.'

Dan says "that's Spectra got us all Landed up!" he slams his fist through the table and then continues while he continues "can we just forget about him for a minute?"

the Blue eye raven hair brawler says "I've been asking that for an hour"

Mira looks back down and thinks 'I wish I could forget, but I've got to know that if My brother Keith, is underneath the mask of my worst Enemy'  

Lync looks at the resistance and says "I'm sorry...I should've done something...but...I didn't, I know that it might be too late but I'm sorry for what happened to Tigrerra, Gorem, Hydranoid, Skyress... and all the other Bakugan"

Baron says to him with anger "you better be"

The Raven colored-hair boy snaps "Shut up Baron, don't talk to Lync like he's a slave"

Julie asked "why do you mean? he's the bad guy"

Eli raises his voice at her "if Runo would be captured by the Vexos they'll treat and look at her as you guys are looking at Lync right now, plus I'm the only one of all who knows what is like to be enslaved"

everyone was silent Dan, Runo, and Julie look down in guilt before Runo could ask the Ravenette boy, the screen that is behind Dan and Baron wish is Marucho's butler Kano whole piloting the plane says Eli and the others "attention Passengers, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing thanks so much for choosing air Marucho your sky buddy"