Chapter 16: Family ties

Third Person's POV

"Ancient Pyrus Warrior Apollonir and Aquos Minx Elfin I'm forever in your debt, if you haven't come back to save me, I may have lost forever, and for that I thank you" Drago tells both ancient warrior and Aquos Brawler gratefully for them saving him.

Eli shakes his head "you don't have to thank me Drago, we're friends, and I would do anything to makes sure my friends are remained together" he said before looking at the ancient Bakugan "and I'm for sure Apollonir feels the same" he adds.

"You are most welcome, but I didn't return just to save you Drago, I came to take you back" Apollonir says while sitting on Eli's Shoulder "Eli has to come as well" he adds.

Both Drago and Eli looked surprised "What!?" they questioned out of shock.

"You two are part of the perfect core, when you left New Vestroia's balance of power was disrupted even now the dimension controllers' power increases, our world is in the brick of falling to the Vexos or worse" Apollonir explains.

"Are you kidding, me!?" Dan then questions disbelieving with what he just heard.

"We've been busted our backs destroying Alpha dimension controller for nothing?" Baron also questions in disbelief.

Lync looks down with guilt "I wasn't aware of that part" he says

"So we're back in square one" Eli mutters to himself.

"Drago, you can't stay here" Wilda says while sit on Mira's shoulder.

Nemus joins "we must find a way to get back quickly" he says

Drago nods "agreed" he says.

"And this time we're coming with you!" Julie stated looking at Drago.

"that's right you're not ditching us here on earth Again, got it?" Runo adds.

Eli sighs "easy you two, we appreciate that you guys want to help, but... what about spectra and Gus?" he questions making everyone look at the Aquos brawler with realization.

"I guess it is kind of dangerous, who knows what Spectra would do if we go" Runo says agreeing with Eli.

"The farther we get from that creep, the better" Julie replies with a nod.

"I agree; it'll be weird if we brought him back with us, what would we do with them?" Baron says as Nemus turns to his partner.

"Baron" Nemus calls the Haos brawler who turns his attention to the Haos Bakugan "perhaps we should think more strategically; if we leave spectra and Gus here, we would have only three Vexos to defeat in New Vestroia, Mylene, Volt, and Shadow Prove, this may be the best chance to win, then we can deal with spectra" Nemus explains.

"No..." everyone looks at Lync who's still looking down on the ground "there are not three Vexos anymore, there are four newest Vexos, Julian, Klaud, Whales and Sophie" he explains.

"We got a plan let's get moving!" Dan says.

Apollonir nods before turning around but Mira stops everyone.

"Sorry, is just you should let your parents know, they should be worried about you" Eli frowns hearing Mira saying the word parents in plural.

"Dan, Maybe Mira's right; your mom doesn't say it, but it was really hard for her the first time you take off to New Vestroia, my parents will react the same if I don't explain to them" Runo points out.

"Runo's father freaks out when she misses a shift, this is way worse" she adds.

Runo sweat drops "he can be dramatic, but he know that this is important, so he should be okay" she then says.