Chapter 12: Duel in the Dunes

Eli's POV 

we arrived at Dan's house I feel a little better from the headage of feeling Ace's in danger I have a bad feeling about it 

I hear Dan saying "well here we are"

Baron, Lync, and Mira look at Dan's house in awe as Baron says "wow, I can't believe it finally. Master Dan's house is so awesome, I bet Master Eli's House will be same as awesome as his"

Dan looks at Baron and says "oh Eli's house's quite amazing alright" Dan then looks at me with a Bright smile

I say to Baron with a tin of red on my cheeks "u-uh...you don't have to compliment about my house when you haven't seen it yet" I then look at Dan and say "and that was sweet of you Dan you and Baron don't have to compliment me about the house yet, but...thank you"

Drago ask "can we move this tour along?"

Elfin adds "yeah can we before Eli become a blushing mess" 

I frown at Elfin and say with a pout "Elfin! Quit embarrassing me!"

the others laugh a bit as Dan looks back at his house and says "ya know, Baron's got a point, Eli and I haven't been home for a while, I really missed this place"

I add "I wouldn't thought that I would come back after everything that happened, and what's happening, and what's about to happen next"

Dan says while looking at Mira and Lync wish the mentioned vestals looks back at Dan "my house doesn't transformed into a trailer, but it's still pretty cool I think"

I add "either does Mine, and is not much cooler than Dan's" Dan looks at me with a Expression that says 'Eli you're house has more space and even has a pool in the back yard'

Mira says "I'm sure it is"

I hear Lync shouting "yeah!"

Baron add as, Dan, Drago, Mira, Elfin, Sirenoid and I look at the cheerful duo "I love a full-on Dan Kuso's and Eli Nanase's Experience. Bring it on! Totally!" 

Dan open the door of his house and yells "I'm home!" the kitchen door opens and Dan's Mom Miyoko and yells "Daniel! I'm so glad you're back! You're father and I've missed you so much" she notice me and yells "Eli Samuel, you were with him as well. Your Mother was about to go nuts" I blushed in embarrassment and says "y-yeah, I was, w-we didn't mean to worry you guys"

Dan's eyes were watery as well and say "oh mom..." he went to give his mom a hug and you guys might think that it'll be a beautiful family reunion...

Well...Baron be fanboy he beat Dan to greet Miyoko wish cause Dan to slide down face first to the ground, Mira, Lync and I facepalmed at the scene as I catch Drago since he fell off Dan's shoulder once Dan ran toward his mom, can't blame him he's a fan of Dan like I would be doing the same if I was Baron

Baron Compliments her about the fact that she looks younger that he imagen wish I found it sweet wish made Miyoko ask him "what's your name"

He replies "Baron"

She then says still flattered by Baron's compliment "well Baron, please make yourself at home"

Baron adds "you won't even notice"

Dan gets up with a slight anger on his face even though his handsome face's hurt-wait handsome snap out of it Eli continue!

I hear Dan mumble "here he's giving me a rash"

Mira says to herself "he's one friendly guy" Sirenoid who's on my left shoulder and Wilda who is on Mira's right shoulder nod in agreement

Lync, Elfin who's on my right shoulder, and I reply at the same time "that's Baron for ya"