Chapter 13: Last One Standing

No one:

Readers waiting for a new chapter of this story:👏🏻 Is👏🏻 about👏🏻 Damn👏🏻 Time!

Shun's POV

I'm still outside of the trailer and the wind here gets stronger cover my face so that sand doesn't get my eyes I look around I begin to call out for Ace and Marucho I hear Ingram's voice while I open my hand so that she lands on my palm and open up

Ingram says "Shun! Be careful this smells like a trap"

I respond saying "Of course is a trap! Thanks to whoever's up there that Eli told me! And Ace and Marucho walked right into it! Seriously, doesn't everyone think in this resistance?"

Ingram says "Eli communicated with you? How?"

I shrug and reply "according to Eli he can somehow communicate with me through my thoughts but he tried to talk to Ace and Marucho but he couldn't some how, maybe he can talk to one person at the time, just like a Cellphone. We're way to exposed out here, we better get moving" I look front and continue "And since I have no idea how to drive near a ASUS trailer, it looks like we're walking to Beta City. I have to destroy that Dimension Controller single-handedly"

Ingram comments "you're wrong about one thing Shun?"

I look at Ingram and ask "what's that?"

She explains "you won't be alone on this mission. No matter where you go, I'll always be by your side as close as your shed. we're Partners to the end."

Then another voice says "and you two think you're going off with all the fun? He's right we're a team!"

  I look back and I see Diablo on my shoulder and ask "Diablo"

He says "Eli told me to stay with you and keep a eye on you just to make sure you don't get to do something reckless even though you use your head"

I chuckle and say "thank you my friends"

I walk back in the trailer and pack all my important things and before heading out.

I put on my cloak and walks out of the Trailer and Look up and think 'Thank you Eli'

With that I walk off to Beta City leaving the trailer behind me

-with Eli-

Eli's POV

I look out the Window and I feel something bad is happening I which I could go there and help them but I can't. Shun, please be careful

I hear Elfin saying "can't sleep?"

I look at Elfin and shake my head "Yeah, but I'll get over it don't worry"

Sirenoid says "you must have faith in them Eli"

Elfin tell Sirenoid "Sirenoid we must tell him"

I look at Elfin confusedly and ask "tell me what?"

I hear Sirenoid sigh and turn to me and says "Well is time for you to know something, something that you're not allowed to tell Dan or the others only you have to know about this, until you feel like you don't have a choice. Eli... Is time for you to know the truth. The real truth"

-back with Shun-

Shun's POV

I continue walking and I sees is some sort old wild west scenario or something like that as I hear a voice saying "Howdy Partner~" I look on my right and I see Shadow wearing a cowboy hat like he's the sheriff as he continues "we don't like strangers around these here parks