Two

"Come on, Trid!" He whined as he followed me in my room.

Class just ended and Kyle drove me home since Jen has to go pamper herself up for the 'double date'

"Kyle, I am not coming. That is final." I said as I face my mirror and tied my chocolate colored hair in a bun that no one could be proud of.

"It's not like he'll abuse you or something. It was just a sweet gesture." Kyle protests.

"He held my hand, Kyle! We're not even close or friends!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"And so?" He shot as he lied on my bed.

"And so I feel so abused in so many ways." I cried.

I heard him laugh and threw a pillow at me.

"I'm serious!" I exclaimed as I hit him hard with a pilow.

He didn't flinched or anything he just laughed and placed his arm behind his head as he leaned against the headboard.

Well, what can I say? He does work out and it worked good on him. His biceps are,well, fairly constructed.

Kyle smiled cheekily and looked at the student council's plan book which I handed to him this morning to get my bloody hand away from bloody Mason's.

"Oh would you look at that? Senior President of the student council is frustrated for the dance night next month." He grins as he face me my plan book wear I wrote: frustrated af how do I do this?!!!

"And so?" I copied his tone when he said it the first.

He sat up and said, "Go on our double date tonight and I'll help you throughout the preperations for the dance."

This jerk is clever.

I thought for a moment.

"C'mon, we all know that if you mess up the dance the blame is all on you." He points out.

I rolled my eyes at him I swear my eyes almost popped out.

"What are you so afraid of Jen, anyway? It's not like you haven't been on a date before." I beamed which is true. Every week, different girls but only seldom are those he asks on a date like this and it's not even the romantic-just-the-two-of-them date. I always has to come. Either third wheel or double dates. I don't even know how he drags me into them. He just does. Ugh.

"It's not like that. I just don't want her to get the wrong picture that I am serious about her." He explained as he opens some of my drawers.

"What the fuck? Aren't you?" I asked wide eyed. Well, Jen and her have been dating for two weeks now. His longest for the past month.

"Well, there is this exchange student from Australia." He grinned.

"You moron, I am sick of girls crying in front of me and asking how come I'm such an angel and my best friend is a devil?!" I exclaimed and laughed eventually.

"What can I say? They're all over me." He flashes a smile and run his fingers through his hair.

"Don't be so into yourself, dirtbag." I pointed.

He chuckled and stood in front of me.

"So do we have ourselves a deal?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm just asking for a night and I'll help you with the dance no matter how long it will take." His voice was promising.

I stuck my head up and groaned. "Do I even have a choice?" I questioned, obviously giving in.