Four

I woke up and had this terrible feeling in my head.

"I need coffee." I muttered under my breath as I sat up and realized that I'm not in my room or the living room nor my house. I'm in a car. Kyle's to be specific.

I saw him thru the window jogging my way with starbucks coffee in his hands.

I crawled into the passenger seat and turned the radio on since he left the car running.

He opened the door at the backseat and found me at the passenger's.

"Err." He muttered and ran for the driver's.

"Good morning, crying lady." He smiled as he buckled in and gave me my coffee and muffin.

"Shut up, you." I said as I raised my feet on the dashboard as I took a sip of my hot coffee.

Oh! Don't I love mornings!

Kyle faked coughed and stared at my feet and to my face.

I rolled my eyes and cross my right foot over my left.

"Oh come on! You love me too much to order me to set my feet off the dashboard." I pointed.

He chuckles and steps on the gas.

"I'm going to get you off the hook so you wouldn't cry." He teased.

"Hey! Offensive!" I screamed as I punched him. Yeah, while he's driving.

To be honest what happened yesterday isn't quite a deal now.

I saw him blushed.

Why?

But he doesn't seem to care.

"So, where are we heading? It's too early for school." I asked as I looked out the window.

The sun was just rising.

"My house so you could change into Kristen's clothes before we head to school." Kyle said it casually and calmly.

Wait.

My mom.

She must be cursing me or worried sick.

And just like that I think Kyle read my mind.

"Oh and by the way, I called you're mom and told her you have to sleepover at some friend because of some project." My mouth hung open as his words registered in my brain.

He looked at the road and to me.

"You can thank me anytime now." He smiled cheekily.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around him hugging him or constantly choking him.

"You're the best best friend ever!" I yelped.

"Oh, I know." He said proudly as he eyed the road while my arms are still around him.

I kissed his cheek.

He grinned and looked at me for a second.

"Hey, no pun intended." I patted his head as I sat properly and slinged my seat belt across my body.

---------------

As Kyle parked at the school parking lot, everything hit me all at once.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kyle asked as he took his seatbelt off.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked back.

"Well..." He eyed my knees which were shaking uncontrollably.