Three

I sat at the bleachers,eating popcorn, as I came to watch a little movie starring Kyle Anderson and Jen Fernando.

First, Kyle scratches the back of his neck and bites his bottom lip as if what he's about to say is really against his will.

"Hey, what's up?" I felt someone sat beside me and grabbed a popcorn.

I looked up and saw John grinning at me.

I smiled back.

John is one of Kyle's friends and he plays football with him.

"Oh, y'know, the usual Kyle breaking up movie." I replied.

He chuckled and laid on his back. "That guy never learns. Breaking girls' heart." John says in pity.

"Kyle will be Kyle." I pointed.

He nodded and grabbed another popcorn.

"Oh my gosh! I think she'll slap him." I beamed as I say straight and watched every move.

I felt John leaning presence maybe because he wanted a clearer view but I don't care. I can not possibly wait to tease Kyle.

And there boom!

The climax and also the end of the story.

A sappy slap on the face, which in I believe that will leave a terrible mark.

I waited for Jen to leave before John and I burst out laughing.

I laughed so hard that all of the popcorn are on the ground now.

Kyle slowly walked closer to us as he held his left cheek where the impact was recieved.

I tried not to laugh as my friend is in pain.

Kyle and John made this handshake thing before Kyle finally sat down beside me.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to hold laughter.

He turned to look at me as his jaw clenched.

I couldn't help it. I laughed so hard I started to tear up.

"Damn it, Josh. Was it that hilarious?" Kyle rolled his eyes at me.

"Well, sort of." John chuckled.

"That hurts really bad." Kyle complained at the red hand mark on his cheek.

So we have volley ball practice and guess what? I'm late. Cause this idiot Kyle pulled me in the men's room and told me to hide the red turned violet mark on his face. With the help of a concelear, I have to say, I nailed it.

Everyone was at the gym as I changed to my shorts and shirt for volley ball.

I shoved my things in my locker. It almost didin't fit.

I was tying my hair when someone comes in the door.

I peeked to see who it was but he was wearing a hoodie. Yes, he's a he.

"Hey, I'm sorry but boys aren't allowed here." I warned but he kept his pace to me.

"What the? Mason?" I asked as I backed away slightly.

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry about last night." He had his hands on his pockets.

"Yeah, I told Kyle to tell you that it's alright." I explained.

"Oh." Was all that he could say as he took another step towards me.

"Now, if you won't leave this room, I will." I said as he head to the door but he held my arm.