Chapter 10: "Thank You."

Hey you guys! Here's another chapter!

Thank you for reading my story!

It means a lot!

:)

                                                   ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Adara's POV

Spending my 2 weeks at home was awesome, no school for me.

I got my last doctor check up yesterday and everything is fixed and fine now.

But that means I have to go back to school on Monday...ugh.

Its also been 2 weeks since I was at Josh's house. I still can't believe I looked back at him and he saw me look back. That was embarressing, I mean he did wave bye but the doesn't mean anything right?

I don't even know, he's hot and I'm a stupid potato. Hot and potatoes don't even go together, you just make potato chips. I can't even ship that myself.

Why am I even thinking about this?

I'm laying on my bed staring up my ceiling.

A knock comes from my door. I sit up and find Lianne smilling at me, her head popping out of the crack of the door.

"Hey Adara! I'm about to go to the mall, you wanna come?!" She asks me jumping up and down on her tippy toes.

"Nah I think I'll pass for today, maybe next time?" I tell her tilting my head to one side.

"Is it the boy next door preventing you from having some girl time with me? Huh?" She giggles.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Noooo! Lianne how can you say that?!" I respond quickly.

Is it getting hot in this room or is it just me? Damn it its just me.

"Because you're red Adara, well not red but like pink, well some shade of pink that I don't know and that's a sign." She points to my cheeks still laughing.

"Oh shut up haha." I cover my face in my hands.

Lianne comes and sits down next to me on my bed. She puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I may not no much about this stuff, but seeing you react to what I just ask you tells me you like him." She tells me smilling.

"I mean, I don't like him, but I don't hate him, I just feel, ugh, I don't know. I mean he's hot but a jerk. His jerkiness is preventing me from liking him, you get me?"

"Yeah i get you." She leans her head on my shoulder.

I love Lianne, she's like a the little sister I never had. I can talk to her about anything and she get its all, even if I don't see it myself.

"Thanks Lianne." I kiss the top of her head.

"Anytime girl."

Lianne decides not to go to the mall and spend time with me here at home. Which is awesome.

"Which flavor? Devil's food or confetti?" She asks me as she walks into the living room with both cake mixes in her hands.

"Ummm....I like both! It doesn't matter hah." I tell her sitting on the couch.

"Gosh Adara you make everything so hard! Haha. I don't know either."