Part 4

"So this is your house?" you ask as you walked up to the driveaway where Paul was, closing the door to his car.

"You would be surprised what you end up making. It's not a mansion or anything but I do have enough to feel comfortable." Paul explained, as he smiled down at you, before he walked up to the front door and opened it.

"You coming in?" he asked, as he walked through the door, and set his keys down.

You walked into the house, and smiled, because it was exactly what she thought it would look like. Art was everywhere in the living room. Your eyes scanned across the room, and your eyes landed on him, as he was taking off the leather jacket and folding it in his arms, as he was looking right back at you.

"So? This definitely wasn't what I've been imagining everytime my mind even thought about going back to visit the high school." You said aloud, as Paul smiled.

"Yeah, you're not alone in that, trust me." He replied, as he smiles at you, before pulling you out of the entranceway, and sitting you down on the couch.

"You know I don't remember you being so" He said as he trailed off trying to find the word.

"Nervous as hell?" you replied, as you looked back at his face, as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Again, you're not alone in that either. I didn't think I would've done what I did back in the alley, but it happened. But again, you were the one that kissed me back, so." Paul said with a shrug of his shoulders as he smiled down at you.

And just when you thought you had everything under control, you found yourself kissing him again, as your hand held onto the black t-shirt that he was wearing, as he groaned into the kiss.

"Of all the things I imagined, I didn't think I would ever come back to your house." You say, as Paul put his hand on the side of your face, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You, imagine this?" he asked, not understanding.

"Like you haven't thought about it?" you asked in return, smirking at him, as you felt his hands go to your waist, as he moved you to his lap, as he started kissing you again when you heard a buzz, as Paul pulled away from you, you started kissing his neck, as he groaned.

He pulled his hand inside his jacket pocket that was next to him, as he clicked on his phone, as you felt him stiffen underneath you.

"What?" You asked in a husky voice, as you moved his face to look away from the phone, and at you.

He sighed, as he ran his hand along your side.

"I just got an email about a deadline for grades being pushed up, which means that I have to go back to the school and pick up the last assignment that the students turned in." He explained, as he looked into your eyes, as you noticed that his pupils were blown.

"You should go pick them up. I could come with you and help you?" You offered, as you moved off his lap, as you noticed he pouted slightly as you moved off of him.

"Thanks for the offer. But you can stay here. It won't take that long for me to get the projects and come back to start grading. Plus you never know, with you as an incentive I could get the grading done in record time." He said as he kissed you softly, as he got up off the couch and grabbed his jacket and put it back on.

"Make yourself comfortable." he said before he opened the door to the house and started the car within a few seconds.

You looked around the living room, and smiled, as you took off your shoes and decided to take his advice. You started to walk into the kitchen, as your phone started to ring.