Part 13 (final part sequel, Flame Of Disgrace in progress)

"What are you talking about?" You ask, as you saw Gene pale, as he took a sip of the beer that Eric had passed to him, as he got his phone out.

"Same thing, almost to yours." Gene said, as he passed his phone to you.

They were identical. In only the photos that the mystery person sent to you, were also sent to Gene.

"You knew about this and you didn't say anything?" Paul asked, when he saw the photo texts, as he slammed the phone down on the kitchen island, as he looked up at his friend.

"It goes more than that. I think I know who it is." Gene said, as he went to grab Michelle's phone and flicked back to the photo that was from security footage.

"I know who this is. And I have an idea." Gene said, as he smiled, in a way that made you think directly back to the time that you had had him for a class back in high school.

It had terrified you back in high school, but now all it did was make you feel hopeful.

* * *

You were walking on the high school campus, as your phone dinged.

Everyone ready? The text read, as you sighed, straightening your shirt more, as you slipped your phone into your bag and went off to your class where you were to observe.

A week prior you went through the interview process to become a candidate for the teaching credential program, and you were still waiting for an answer back.

Wonder if Miss G squealed or not? You thought, as you smiled at the thought, as you struggled not to laugh, as you walked faster to the class avoiding anyone else.

Because this wasn't your plan. You weren't supposed to be involved.

Besides the fact that I started all of this. You thought, as you walked up to the classroom that you were to be completing your observation hours in and open up the door and entered.

* * *

60 minutes later...

The class ended and you went to get up and stretch as the passing period started. Allowing you a quick glance at your phone.

Meet me at the agriculture building ASAP! The text read, as your nerves started, as you immediately went to grab your bag and explain to the teacher that you would see them the following day, because something came up.

* * *

You parked your car in the parking lot, and got out, seeing Eric waiting, and pacing, as he looked up and saw you with a panicked look on his face.

"What's going on?" You ask as you walk up.

"Shit went down. And I knew I would have to get you on the farthest part of the campus, which is actually not even apart of the campus at all." Eric explained, as he walked into the building as you followed behind him.

As he walked into his office and closed the door and locked it.

"What went down?" You asked, feeling the panic start to rise further.

"Paul and Gene went to Miss G's room during their prep periods. Olivia was there. They cornered them both about the situation. Miss G told them that she already informed the district about the situation. And she told her friends that are on the credentialing panel. Like i said shit went down." Eric said, as he pulled a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses along with it.

"They had information that implicated everyone, not just Paul being involved with this. So you know they probably spun it that you were involved with all of us." Eric said as he poured the shots and passed one of them to you, as he took his and tossed it back quickly and then poured another.

As you sat wide-eyed, and felt the tears start to come.

"You know I came here, not intent on doing this at all. I just wanted to get my hours." You say quietly, as Eric put his hand on yours.

"Sweetie. You did nothing wrong. You aren't a student, this isn't something that's illegal. If they deny you the right to be apart of the program then the university is at a loss. And after this, this school is going to be out 4 teachers. You shouldn't be punished for being in a relationship with someone when its not a problem." Eric said, as you took the shot of whiskey and grimaced.

"I can't believe it was Olivia. I mean I knew she liked Paul in high school but to go this far?" You ask rhetorically, as Eric took your shot glass and filled it again.

"She was a bitch then and a even bigger bitch now. She tried to come onto any male teacher during her time her." Eric explained, as you took the shot and flipped it upside down

"That doesn't surprise me at all." You reply, as you sigh, feeling hopeless.

"You ok?" Eric asked, as you went to get up.

"Yeah I'm not going to drive. I'm going to call Michelle to come and pick me up at a coffee shop that I know of down the road." You say, as you get up. Your mind only on getting your bag from the car and walking the coffee shop to grab some caffeine because the whiskey was hitting you faster than you thought it would.

"If you need anything just text or call me, ok y/n." He said, as he looked at you with uncertainty.

"Thanks. But you know I'm more worried about you guys. But yeah I'll call or text if I need you." You reply, knowing that that was an empty meaningless reply.

Because you were the one that could've possibly just ruined 4 teachers' careers that you had had in high school, and loved having as teachers.

As you walked around the entrance to the agriculture building, turning towards where you parked your car.

* * *

Michelle walked out of the coffeshop, after waiting 20 minutes, as she looked down at her phone, seeing the text that you had sent her 30 minutes ago asking her to pick you up at the coffeeshop.

"Where are you?" she texts, and she taps her foot impatiently, as she quickly dialed a number.

"Hi, this is Michelle. Do you happen to know where y/n is?" Michelle asked.

"I have no idea. But now isn't the best time--" Paul said, as the phone died.

"Wow, that was weird." Michelle said, as she scrolled up the texts that you had sent her earlier.

"If you aren't at the coffeeshop, maybe you are still at the ag building." She said aloud, as she smiled, as she walked to where her car was and went to drive where the ag building was.

And saw your car still in the parking lot.

Michelle got out of the car after parking it next to yours, and walked up to the entrance seeing the fence was closed off and locked.

"If you aren't here, then maybe on the campus?" She said aloud as she went back to her car, and drove across the street back to the main campus.

"If i were y/n where would i be?" Michelle asked, as she started walking around the high school campus, and went straight to the front where the administration building would be.

And just as she reached the building she saw Paul, Gene, Tommy and Eric walking out of it, all with their hands behind their backs, handcuffed. Followed by 4 cops.

"What the hell?" Michelle said, causing all four guys to look back at her.

"Where is y/n she said she was going to have you pick her up at the coffeeshop down the street?" Eric asked, as Michelle shook her head.

"She wasn't there her car was still in the Ag parking lot." Michelle explained, as she looked at them shocked.

"Why are you all in handcuffs?" Michelle asked, as all their faces dropped.

"Miss, we need to take them in for their intake. You can come down to the station to talk to them or bail them out." the police said, as they pushed each of them to walk in the direction where the police cars were parked.

As michelle, flipped out her phone and looked at her texts. And there weren't any new ones.

"Where are you y/n?" Michelle asked aloud, as she ran back to her car to bail out the guys and then figure out where you were.