Part 10

November...

"So you and Mr. hottie are doing well." Michelle said, as you rolled your eyes.

"What? I never see you anymore unless it's during the week." Michelle continued, as you smiled at her.

"We can always get together and set a weekly dinner date for us, so we can have more time to talk. How about that?" You offered, as you worked on a your last homework assignment before the holiday break started.

"You have any plans with Mr. Hottie for the holidays?" Michelle asked, as you smiled.

"No we didn't talk about it, because while I have the entire week off from the university, I don't have it off from work, I do have thursday off but have to go in on friday." You said, as you sighed, typing away on your laptop in frustration.

"What?" Michelle asked, as she turned to look at you.

"He's kinda been distant. And I tried to ask him about it, but everytime I try to talk to him, we end up in bed." You say as you look up from your laptop.

"Hell if I had that problem I wouldn't be trying to get more time to talk with you during the week." MIchelle said as you rolled your eyes.

"Before we did it the first time, when you packed that bag for me he was trying to tell me something, and now he won't bring it up." You say, as you submitted your final assignment.

"You know, I'm usually really happy when I get a final assignment done before a break, but now I'm just stressing about him, and about thanksgiving." You say as it dawns you.

Thanksgiving with your family is coming up in less than a week.

"Holy crap, I have to spend thanksgiving with my family. You know what they are going to do? Harass me about having a boyfriend or not." You say as you look up at Michelle.

"What the hell am I going to do? I'm going to slip up and they are going to find out." You said as Michelle shrugged.

"You could just tell them half-truths about him. Tell them about him, just not his age." Michelle suggested.

"What if they ask for a picture?" You said, feeling the stress start to creep in.

"Don't show 'em one." Michelle said as she closed your laptop.

"Just don't talk too much, I'm sure they won't ask." Michelle said as she patted your hand.

"Michelle, you know my family. They are going to ask, they ask every year." You said as you look Michelle.

"Your right I don't know what your going to do. Maybe text me if you need an excuse to leave if they end up pressuring you too much." Michelle suggested.

"Maybe I can talk to Paul get some ideas from him, and maybe get him to tell me what's been bothering him lately." You say, as you grab your purse.

"Still having friendsgiving though?" Michelle said as you smiled.

"Yes, yes we are." You say, as you saw the smile broaden on her face.

"Tell Mr. Hottie he's invited." Michelle said, as you smiled.

"Your sure?" You ask, as Michelle nodded.

"Yeah I've had enough of seeing all the pictures of him. It's been like 2 months and I really want to meet him, make sure he's good you know?" Michelle said, as you walked over to where she was standing and hugged her.

"Your a good friend, you know that? I'll ask him while I'm over there." You say, as walk out of the apartment, and head over to Paul's house.

--