Chapter 12

I pull the plug, letting the tub drain. It's only seven in the morning and I'm wide awake. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night after Austin(Adam Cole)... kissed me? I shake my head. It's such a weird thought to have. Austin kissed me. Austin Jenkins kissed me. Adam fricking Cole kissed me.

I shake my head again as I dry off. I needed to stop thinking about it. After putting on my undergarments, I grab the pair of sheer tights I brought in with me and pull them on carefully. I slide on the long-sleeved black leotard I brought in, quickly stepping into my green knee-length skater skirt. As I sigh, I walk back into my room and put on a pair of black suede pointed ankle heel-boots.

I find my gym bag and throw my green pointe shoes into it after making sure it was empty

I find my gym bag and throw my green pointe shoes into it after making sure it was empty. I open my dresser and grab a pair of green workout shorts before quickly throwing it in there as well. I restock the bag with body wash, deodorant, spare charger, and travel make-up kit. I grab my water bottle before walking to the kitchen and dumping it before re-filling it. I groan rather loudly as I get back to my room and chuck my bottle into my bag.

I walk back into the bathroom and after brushing my hair, I fix into a neat bun. Once I hairspray it down, I check the time again. 7:45. Jesus... I sigh before I start searching for my keys. I grab my phone, tucking it into the waistband of my skirt and head back into my room. After tearing my room apart, I spot my keys on the floor. I snatch them up and grab my gym bag and make my way out of the house.

After I get in my car, I connect my phone to my car bluetooth and put on some music. As I get almost to Xplosive Dance, the music stops and Sarah's ringtone goes off. I press a button on my steering wheel to accept the call.

"What's up Sarah?" I can hear the soft chatter of the PC behind her.

"Are you driving? You sound a little far."

I chuckle softly. "Yes, I'm on my way to the dance studio. I told you guys the other day, Thursday would be for ballet and gym."

"When you say gym, do you mean here gym? Or do you mean a different gym?"

As I pull into Xplosive, I think for a moment. "I think the PC. Why?"

She pauses before answering. "Just asking. I gotta go, Matt's waiting."

She hangs up without another word, causing me to slump back in my driver seat. I shake my head before unbuckling and heading into the building.It normally opens later during the day but there's a big recital going on, so they're opening up the studio early so classes can rehearse.

I nod in greeting to the secretary at her desk before making my way down a long hall. After finding the door to the studio I was looking for, I walk in and close the door behind me. I sigh as I walk further in, putting my bag down in a corner where the mirror meets the wall. I slide out of my skirt and put it on top of my bag before sitting down and pulling off my boots. After putting everything in my bag I grab my green pointe shoes out. Once I've put them on and tied them, I make my way to the center of the room.