Chapter 3

"I don't get why you don't want to stay long."

I groan at Natalya as we get out of my car. "Cause, I have an early day tomorrow. You guys forget that us trainees go through hell at the center."

She chuckles as we make our way into the two-story club building that was completely rented out by superstars and trainees. The upstairs was a lounge area; black walls with dark hardwood floor, walls separating spaces each one containing a deep red velvet wrap-around couches, a coffee table, lace curtains, and a chandelier dangling over the top. Across the floor was a bar. The lower floor was the dance floor; couldn't tell you what color the walls or floor are because the multi-color lights that are swiveling around are almost blinding, and there's a dj booth right at the two staircases to the upstair area.

(This isn't exactly what I had pictured, but it's close enough)

"Holy shit Nattie."

She looks at me confused. "Have you never been to a club?" I shake my head. I wasn't a party person.

"Ballet has been my life since I was a child, Nattie."

"Then you're in for a night."

She takes my hand and leads me to a group. They go around and introduce themselves by their real names. I met Allen,(AJ Styles), Trinity(Naomi), Joshua & Jonathan(Jey and Jimmy Uso), Daria(Sonya Deville), Austin(Adam Cole), Fergal(Finn Balor), and Shayna.

"Okay, my real name is Abigail Webster. We haven't set a ring name yet."

"Oh this could be a perfect set up for Sister Abigail," Daria exclaims. The group nods ands she continues. "You've seen Bray, you know his story. This would be great."

I hesitate. "I mean, it could be interesting. But wouldn't that mean I'd be dropped on the main roster instead of going through the motions?" Daria shrugged. "I don't want that. I want to do this properly."

"That could take years," Austin says.

"Then so be it," I shrug. "I don't want to be dropped on the main roster without the proper prep it takes. Training center, NXT, then the main roster. And hell, you could still use this a story line to be Sister Abigail."