25

D E N

I woke up with a massive headache. I looked around and the place wasnt familiar. A guy came out from the door guessing its the rest room. My heart stopped and the only thing I can think of is 'oh god please sana walang nangyari samin'

"Hi, good morning. Good afternoon actually. My name is Anton" he offers his hand for a hand shake. I stared at it and asked "Did we have sex?" He chuckles and said. "Nope, we didn't. You were dinking last night. Pretty early to be drunk. It was only around 8 pm. Some bars, pabukas pa lang nun pero ikaw you were puking on the street." He gave a  giggle as if something was funny and continued "I asked you if you have a car with you and you said yes but your don't remember, I got confused and asked whats your name and you said mitch then collapsed. Inuwi na lang kita, minus points pako sa langit if iwan kita dun"

While he was talking, I looked for my stuff. My phone, wallet, shoes, watch and all that. Until he said. "Your phone was out of charge, so i charged it. I answered it once pero nagalit ata so di ko na sinagot yung mga sumunod na tawag" he handed me my phone and my heart sunk.

One text caught my attention and it was jovee's "I have all your stuff from Ly's appartment. Come pick it up at our place pag buhay ka na. Ingat ka and I hope alam mo yung ginagawa mo" i didnt get it. Bakit nya kinuha mga gamit ko sa apartment ni Ly, and it was just sent an hour ago. Instead of calling him, I called Ly. It went straight to busy tone. As if I was blocked. I went to messenger, viber and all means that I can to contact her and I was blocked too. I wasted no time. I thanked Anton and left. I hailed a taxi and went straight to her Ly's condo.

I knocked a couple of times and Gretch answered. Obvious sa mukha nya yung galit and she asked "Anong kailangan mo?" And i responded "Alam kong di ako nakapag paalam kay Ly kagabi and she's worried sick and Im sorry. I want to explain to her what happened. Pwede mo ba ko papasukin?"

She chuckled in a sarcastic way and said "Para ano mauto mo pa sya? Wag mo ng paikutin si Ly pwede ba?" I got confused, anong pinuputok netong tao na to. I cant help but raise my voice too "Anong ibig kong sabihin?" And she answered "Sige, i'll rephrase it baka di kaya ng utak mo. Layuan mo na si yung bestfriend ko, she doesnt deserve you"

I was about to answer when I heard Ly's voice at the back of gretch "Binigay ko na yung gamit mo kina Jovee, wala ka ng gamit dito if thats what you came for" i walked pass Gretch and went infront of Ly.

I saw nothing but pain and i was just confused "Dahil lang sa di ako nakapag paalam? Isnt this too much?" And she looked at me with emptiness and said "Pano mo ipapaalam sakin na you got high, drunk, fucked a dude kasi death anniversary ng ex mo?" And it all made sense she thought wrong so I tried explaining "It wasnt like that i promise." I held her face with both of hands and said "Mahal kita, why would I do that to you?

She shrugged my hands off her face and said "Please just leave." I looked at her begging and said "Di mo man kang ako papakinggan?"

She looked at me still with nothing but pain and emptiness and said

"Pagod nako mahalin ka. Pagod nako maniwala na kaya pa natin to. Pagod nako umintindi. Pagod nako umasa na malalagpasan natin to. Alam mo kung bakit? Kasi nakakapagod ka. Nakakapagod ka Dennise."

And thats when I knew, 'wala na to' she saw me as how the world saw me. A waste. Na wala nakong pagasa and maybe she's right. Nakakapagod talaga ko, ako nga napapagod sa sarili ko eh. A tear fell on my face as we were staring at each other. I turned my back and just walked away.

A.N hehe sorry uli.