9

After sex, den wasn't able to sleep. The guy drifted  off and fell a sleep as soon as he's done releasing but den stayed awake. After 15 minutes of plainly staring at the ceiling she gathered her clothes and stepped out from whoever's apartment she was in.

She took a cab back to Morato first, picked up her car and drove back to ortigas where her condo is. It was about 3 AM when she got back to her unit. She took a shower and decided to nap 'cause she has to wake up early for work.

Myco peaked through her thoughts bago pa man din sya makatulog as much as she misses the guy she really hates feeling lost without him.

'Mycs, I remember you too well. Di ko sure if this is a curse or a blessing.' she said to herself bago sya tuluyang nakatulog.

--

Alyssa's tuesday ended on a different note tho'
She was just finishing up her appointment with Mica Antonio.

"No wonder you're recommended by Sarah. Indeed, you're one of the finest psychologist in the country." Mica said.

"Di mo na ko kailangan bolahin Mrs. Antonio, kikitain pa rin naman kita next week." Alyssa said, hiding her blush behind the joke.

"Hopefully, doc. It's been a while since I felt this good talking about him." Mica responded. Nabawasan ang ngiti sa mga labi nya ng maalala ang kapatid.

"This is a safe place, Mrs. Antonio. And besides I admire your courage of finally talking about it." Alyssa said giving a reassuring smile to Mica.

"Well doc, I think our time is up. I really wanna thank you for taking your time" Mica said and stood up. She prepared her bag as she's talking to Alyssa.

"No, believe me. It's an honor!!" Alyssa exclaimed as she stood up as well and escorted Mica to her door. As she opened the door, she saw Myla typing something on her desk and looked up to her but immediately went back to what she is doing.

"I better get going doc, see you next week?" Mica asked and continuously walked to the elevator.

"See you, Mrs. Antonio. You have my number." Alyssa said and waved her goodbye as the elevator door closes.

"Well, pwedeng magcomment na ang tagal ng session nyo boss." Myla said.

"Protocol. First meeting so ang daming echos na kailangan idiscuss. About confidentiality, conformity, therapies, Medicines and all." Alyssa said while on her way towards her door. Plano lang nyang patayin ang desktop nya at umalis na agad sa office. Bago pa man sya makapasok narinig nyang nagsalita si Myla.

"Boss, nakahanap na nga pala ko ng mga gym instructor around metro manila with the name of bea"

Alyssa felt na hindi sya pagod but instead excited for the next few days. She responded so excitedly "Talaga? Asan na yung list?"

"Nasa desk nyo na ma'am" Myla said casually as she is organizing some paperworks while talking to her. Alyssa immediately opened her door and went to her desk, almost falling off from her seat she excitedly scanned through the list. Seeing  their pictures, the school where they graduated from, what form of fitness do they specialize on and what gym do they train.

A L Y S S A ' S

Gym instructors normally promote themselves so they can get a lot of clients. That's one way of boosting their sale in which its the kind of training and fitness advice na ibibigay nila sayo. Kaya nung nagkaron ako ng mission to find dennise, si bea agad ang naisip ko na unang hanapin.

I was scanning through the list when I saw bea's picture. 'Bea Tan' She works in Parañaque area. Maybe thats where dennise lives. I opened my facebook account and immediately typed Bea's name.