The Kids Show and Akeno's True Feelings

Ikki:(Alright, a few days before the school festival, everyone in The Gremory Family was asked to put on a kids show for the Underworld. )

Announcer:Oh no kids The Dark Dragon Hero and The Grabbin Dragon in a real pinch we have to say the magic words to send him our strength! All together!

The kids begin to chant until Ikki and Issei arrive on stage with their Balance Breakers

Issei:Yahooo! I refuse to fall here!

Ikki:Yeah! Thankfully the audience power has made us even stronger!

Suddenly, they hear laughing and then turn around to see Kiba in costume and Rias tied up next to him.

Kiba:Give it up already you pansies!

Ikki:Never!

Kiba:You can't defeat me for I am The Darkness Knight Fang!!

Rias:Help. Someone save me. Like a hero. Better, The Hero Dragon and Grabbin Dragon.

Ikki:(Rias,you're not the only one who finds this embarassing)

Ikki and Issei begin to pretend fight with Kiba, using special effects with lights and smoke coming from the stage and in the back everyone was watching.

Xenovia:This show's pretty good

Gasper:Yeah and the acting is on point!

Akeno:Personally I like the special effects and wire work action

Rossweisse:It looks they did a lot of research on kids shows in the human world to prepare.

Kiba:It's over Dark Dragon Hero

Ikki:Never! As long as the princess is by my side I will never give up!

Voice:Hero Dragon, now is the time for your special technique

Ikki:Of course! Summon, Princess Gremory!

Rias appears on a stage platform and Ikki walks up to her and whispers

Ikki:Don't worry, you're not the only one who finds this embarassing.

Rias:Well, we have to entertain the children somehow right?