Chapter 8

After about 15 minutes they finally reached the mall.

When they got there, the first place they went was DSW. Sabrina saw the pair of shoes she had been obsessing over for months. She just stood there and admired them.

When Sabrina sat down Peyton looked at the bottom of her shoes to see what size she was.

"6 1/2" he mumbled.

"What" asked Sabrina

"Oh, nothing"

Then he got up quickly asked for a size 6 1/2 in the shoes and bought them.

Sabrina went to the washroom and there was a little station for gift wrapping so he got them wrapped and really nicely and quickly ran them to the car.

When she came out they went to Starbucks. And there they found Bradley. He smiled so big when he saw Sabrina but then his smile faded when he saw the Peyton grab her hand.

It broke his heart to see the girl of his dreams with another guy.

He sighed and got up to leave and Sabrina quickly said to Peyton

"Ummm... I'll be right back"

Peyton nodded and she went after Bradley.

"BRADLEY... BRADLEY WAIT!!!"

"What do you want Sabrina, just go make out with Peyton and forget about me! Just leave me alone!"

"What are you talking about Brads?"

Bradley rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, just please leave me alone... Just don't talk to me... Ever"

Then he walked away. And left a stunned Sabrina with a tear slowly dripping down her face.

She wiped it away and went back to Peyton. They grabbed their drinks and went back to the car.

Peyton blindfolded her and got her ready for a surprise.
--------------
YAYYY UPDATE FINALLY!😂
Sorry! I've been busy! But the story gets interesting!!!!

-Alex💖