hi from 2020

hey!!!!

so it's been what, 4 years since i wrote this ???? i'm almost sure that nobody is reading this not only cause gmw is over & that fandom kinda died (rip forever in my heart) but i haven't updated since 2016 lmaooooo.

anyway, i'm writing this cause i just reread the story and i COULD NOT HANDLE IT. the fact that i wrote this as an 11 year old... ITS SO DRAMATIC ITS HILARIOUS.

in other words, i hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through this horrible time. with corona, no matter the restrictions being lifted wherever you are, please continue to social distance for the safety of others that people may come into contact with.

on another topic, i'm sure you're all aware of the huge black lives matter movement going on, it's horrible and so amazing at the same time. it's a shame that here, in 2020, we are still having to fight for the rights and freedoms of people of colour. if you haven't yet, please please PLEASE do whatever you can to support this cause; donate, sign petitions, text or call, educate yourself and your loved ones, DEMAND JUSTICE.

A FEW WAYS TO HELP:

for more information and resources to help bring justice to george floyd and all the other innocent people who's lives were taken by those supposed to protect them please visit: https://blacklivesmatters

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co

in this time, we must stand together to bring justice.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
SAY THEIR NAMES.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.