Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV
Peyton and I decided to go to the beach today. But when we got there we heard crying.

It was Bradley.

Piper kissed Austin. Bradley's ex best friend.

Then Bradley broke up with Piper and left.

"Peyton... I'm so sorry but can we go... I have a bit of a headache."

"Oh sure angelface"

I playfully slapped him across the chest and giggled.

"You're such a dork PeyPey."
"Yeah but I'm your dork" he smirked.

Then he grabbed my hand as we walked to the car and he opened the door for me like the cheesy gentleman he is and we drove off while he sang along to Taylor Swift.

Oh I love him.

Peyton's POV
When we got back to Sabrina's place she made me and her our favourite. Chicken noodle soup.

The doorbell rang and since she was cooking I answered it.

It was Bradley. Huh. haven't seen him in a while.

Bradley's POV
Right now I'm standing at Sabrina's front door. I rang the doorbell but Peyton answers.

"Hey, is Sabrina here?"

Sabrina's POV

While I was making soup I heard a voice say "Hey is Sabrina here?"

I knew exactly who it was.

I ran out of the kitchen to see Bradley standing at the front door with Peyton.

"I'm right here Brads..." I said trying to hold back my tears since I knew what he was going through. "I'm right here."

Bradley slowly walked towards me and all of a sudden he ran into my arms and started crying his eye balls out.

"Piper... she-"
"No it's okay"
"NO SABRINA YOU NEED TO KNOW"
"Bradley... I already know, Austin."

Then once again Bradley started bawling into my shoulder as I held onto him really tight.

Peyton's POV
SHE.
IS.
AMAZING.
SABRINA.
WOW.

I don't deserve her...
But you know who does...

Bradley.

I love her but... looking at them made me realize that they are truly made for each other. I need to let her go.

---------

Oohhhh. do you  think Peyton will go through with this? What about Sabrina? Will she let it happen?
ok that's it night loves😚

-allie💘