23 : Guilt

As soon as cheng received massage he rush to bathroom. Ziyi made breakfast and force him to eat it. She keep his things on place before 10 minutes cheng leave the place. But return and take a soft peak from ziyi's swollen lips and said her "bye".

Ziyi shocked and smile ear to ear because of his cuteness. She stay in galore looking at slowly disappearing figure. Her smile slowly fade away and her vision become blurry. Past memories never give her chance to live happily. In fact everyone who face it, is somehow still in regret, anger and pain. Pain of loosing someone. Pain of looking someone fighting for breathe but still every one keep quite. Pain for being selfish at the moment when someone need them.

Ziyi step back in room and open a closet found an old album. Jili give it to her to disclose the secret they kept it from last eight years. But she didn't have gusts.

Ziyi looked at the images and silently start shedding tears. But when she look at a specific picture. She burst in to crying.
"Sorry kuan ge, he forgot you. We trying to forgot you. He lost his memories. He lost you. If we show some guts you would survive. You never been brutally raped and murdered. i am being selfish, i can't tell him what you do for him for us. Ge i am sorry....... " Ziyi pleading, crying. No one is there to listen her pleadings. But she feel guilty. Guilty for everything.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

There is one another who is crying like ziyi. "Sorry my love i can't rescue you, that night. I am really sorry. Please take me with you. Why you left me here. Why you are not with me? Kuan if you cherish my love for one's please let me aloud to love you forever. Please my love take me with you. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be live. But i know you want that person who torture you rotten in hell. Yes my love he will..... He will..... Kuan my love give me strength to take revenge. Give me strength to keep our baby happy forever. Kuan my love wait for me....... " A totally mess figure lied half naked on floor. Brushes visible on his bare body. Blood dripping from some wounds. Some wounds made by jailers some made by his own. But he never care for his body. He just live for revenge.

"Happy anniversary my love" The corpse man said to drawing, he made on the floor. "Wait for me i will be there in no time. But before i have to finish work from here. I have to finish xiao zhan forever. I have to finish him...,

Mr xiao zhan wait and watch i will give you the best gift you ever have. Because of you i lost my love. And i will make sure you lost everything before you beg me for death. " Zanjin's eyes are glued on second picture he made. But he scratch it like he is cutting the man's neck if he is next to him.