10 : The tail theory

Zhan is getting ready for his so called spouse selection meeting. He smirk at his reflection. 'No  perfume. Today take me original ' thought zhan.

The members who can't attend yesterday meeting are also came today. Eagerly waiting for most eligible bachelor of china.

At the meeting all are gossiping. Zhan  give attention to all guests. Many of them became clingy. Zhan select a random person then  discuss with cheng to date that person.

Suddenly the door become swung open and zhan sparked. But secretly.
Yibo enter in the meeting.

"Everybody OUT " Yibo said with stoic look. His cold voice enough to send chill in environment.

Some of them are gone. Some confused. And some stubborn are still want to chat with zhan. The person selected by zhan is boiling in anger. His dreams devastated like broken glass. He look at zhan. Who smirk like his plan hit the target.

Yibo stepped up near zhan. He murmur in his ear. "Not bad"
Yibo bite zhan earlobe.

Then he step out from the room

Zhan follow him. Yibo went to the private room. Zhan look at the room. Then went back to the meeting room. apologies the guests for their inconvenience. Then order cheng to give them proper goodbye.

Yibo is about to sneak out. But zhan catch him at the door. Yibo stepped back from door. Zhan pull him in embrace.

Give him a hot kiss. Yibo respond with same passion. They keep kissing until breath out.

Zhan laughing and panting. Looking at yibo who is looking like a pray who try to escape.

Yibo's irritation on peak. He pull zhan and lock his lips. Zhan take yibo towards bed.

Their hot make out going as much horny as possible. Their energy mach each other. Both want to win.

🔞

Yibo hissed in pain when zhan give him a huge hickey on neck. Yibo twist zhan nipples. Zhan take a back and suck  Blood from hickey. Zhan tie yibo's hands with his tie . Suck his nipples. Yibo kick him. Zhan burn in anger and bite his nipples. Yibo panting in pain. Zhan move his fingers from yibo underarms. Yibo Trumbull in sudden sensation. With full force he untie himself. And took control.

Now zhan laying on bed and yibo give him pain. He twist his finger in zhan belly button. Zhan switch position again.

He remove his shirt. And slam on his body. They rub their bodies. Give one another pleasure. Pants open and thrown up in one go. Lust overwhelmed with every switch. Fight for dominance keep going for an hour. It end with intercourse with one go. Yibo cried in pain. Zhan satisfied with his work. Pain replace with pleasure. With every move zhan send yibo at cloud nine. Zhan come fifth time with loud grown on yibo's abs. Their come mix up. Yibo passed out after so much effort. Zhan is stronger this time.

Zhan take him to shower. Clean both bodies. Wash yibo with doing so much things. Give and take pleasure as he want.  Then take him back to bed.

"Another side is still untouched " Said zhan and throw yibo to another side of bed.

"No oooo" Yibo scream. But zhan the horny beast didn't gave up.