36 : destruction

Somewhere in the bar......

Two people sitting and drinking alcohol. One of them is jin guangshan and another is right hand of gang mafia boss. Who is return after cracking deal. They both are very happy today. Although the mafia member is lost his rounds one after one. But he is happy because his boss give him permission as well as breck to enjoy tonight.

And mr jin guangshan is happy because he earn lot of money today. They introduced each other and become friends easily.

Time skip like this.

Jin guangshan is addicted to alcohol, gambling and women. He always went to the bar and spend night there. Orphanage have enough money to build the future of children. Give them education and food. But due to jin guangshan's habits all money start to drain out.

And soon orphanage face bankruptcy. Jin guangshan take huge amount from banks but can't pay his instalments.

Hai kuan is elder among all children. He took responsibility of daily chaos in early age. He help madam jin in daily works since he was fourteen.

He knows that wang yibo's parents donate lots of money to orphanage. And this was the biggest bad luck for children. Jin guangshan see the money more than his capacity. And he start salivating. His past wishes start to encourage him. And one day as always Mrs jin is not give him support in his wild activities. He frustrated and went out. For the first time he step in brothel.

After that night he feel guilty. For what he did. But he is in chaos. At that time kuan feel something is not right with Mr jin. He also speak with madam jin. But she is in her own world. She didn't give any attention towards her husband.

Jin guangshan need some comfort. But unfortunately things messed up and start destroy every hope.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

One day some people came to orphanage and sitting in office. Hai kuan is as always working in kitchen. But jin guangshan came there and told madam jin to hide him and he said kuan that give some reason to that people and send them away.

Kuan feel very bad for jin guangshan. After all he is father figure for him. Somehow he manage to send the loan sharks away but deep in heart he is bleeding badly.

Next day he went to city and try to find out some work for him.

He was sixteen years then start to work as waiter in bar. But the money he earn was not enough for run his and his siblings daily needs.

Because of his good looks. People start to approach him. At first he hesitate but slowly he start to go with them.

He became a slut for his brother and sister but nobody knows about his sacrifice. Until yibo come to his life. Jin guangshan take his daily earning to feed orphanage children. And he gave him willfully. But when it come to study jin guangshan already told him that he is not ready to further studies all students. And he will tell school principle to cut of all names related to orphanage. Including jin zanjin.

hai kuan request principle for continue their children studies and he will take care of expenses. Yu bin and yu chen got scholarships. Another few students also help him for making money and studies hard for better future.

Zanjin is slightly aware of what kuan do for the shake of children. But he can't Do anything because his Expenses also given by hai kuan.

But one day jin guangshan noticed hai kuan in the bar. He sat in the lap of very dangerous mafia. He want to take him back. Reality hit him very hard. His little boy who always care for him now deep drown in illegal business. He literally shock from core.

From next day jin guangshan stop his all activities. Whenever he feel his desire overwhelmed. Kuan's pale face appear next to him.

After some day kuan get into the office  with a guy. His name was nie mingjey. Jin guangshan already Feel guilty for destruction of his one of favorite child. He feel someone killing him inside when he see his boy become a mafias mistress.