42 : struggle

Everyone seated in living room with tensed face. Zanjin lost his consciousness after crying. How can he harm his precious one. His one and only bobo? He want to kill himself. But for now he was almost trapped by his children. Ji li and jiyang didn't let him go. Xuan already left to take professor. Zhan was in shock. He just sit and watch without moving. Yanli put jin ling in jiyang's hand and told them do not mess up in already messed up situation. Yu bin and yu chen take yibo in medical room. It was emergency. Yibo fall on zhan but his shoulder injured. He was bleeding. But more than that he was unconscious. His condition is unpredictable. Yanli assist both brothers.

Yu chen was relax before. He think he will prepare everything at evening. But now he was damm sweating. Yu bin shook him. And with the help of yanli he arranged all equipments Needed. But some still missing. Most important they doesn't have anesthesia. And yu chen, yanli are not experts.

It was fifteen minutes after yibo fall down. The medical team arrived.  Yu  bin already took care of yibo's wounds. He successfully removed glass from his shoulder. And apply bandaid on it. But yibo now breathing heavily. Even yu chen continuously checking babies. They still safe. But yibo is not looking comfortable.
Medical team give him anesthesia. But no time to wait until it effect. They start to cut the marked skin. Yu bin and yu chen hold their hand tightly. They are experts in their fields but not in delivery section. Yanli assist them.

After five minutes both babies are successfully took out. Doctor cut the cords. Yanli clean both babies and wrap them in comfortable cloth. Yu bin and yu chen take them out. Zhan sat there like a lifeless statue. When he listen first cry of his babies he also start shading tears. He peak in to look babies in yu bin's embrace.

".. " He try to speak but his words stuck in throat. He just weeping silently. He is not sure why he was crying. But still he can't stop it. He wipe tears to take clear view. But not possible. His vision still blurry.

"Yibo is not responding... " Yanli cut the crab and pull them back to reality.

Zhan's word turn upside down. He try to get up. But his jelly legs didn't support him. He fall. His heart clinched in pain. He is sweating hard. With shaking body he left the room. He want to peaks in medical room. But his courage betrayed him. He run on road. Didn't even care of his new Born's. He run run run until his legs stops until exhausted.

Zhan found himself next to church. He didn't believe in gods when his mother was died in his arms. He pleaded out of lungs. Still god snatch her. But for now he is helpless like before. He don't want to plead again. Don't want to be poor again. But his breath going to leave him. His heart is going to leave him. He is helpless. Zhan walk without thinking. He just walk..... And collapse. Both hands are join. He is crying furiously. Begging for don't Cheat him again and again. Don't snatch his loved one again. He will not survive without yibo. He will die without him. Zhan crying bitterly. Pleading god again and again.