30 : You promised

Next day yibo and kuan reach home (orphanage) safely.

One day all children knows that Mr jin guangshan sell the orphanage to someone rich business man.

And the handover ceremony is held after two days

And the handover ceremony is held after two days. Some terrified about their future. But they relaxed when new owner kept jin Guangshan as manager. Jin Guangshan never harm any child. But days are not same at all. Jin Guangshan is not worthy to handle more money than he deserves.

Two days later.....

Orphanage building is painted and renovated. All children are ready with new clothes. Today is owners son's birthday. As well as handover ceremony.

At the evening children playing happily

At the evening children playing happily. Xuan and jiyang are fighting as always. Xuan peak in bathroom when jiyang is going to bath. Jiyang is angry and now he run after him. Xuan run fast and hide behind the tree. Yibo know that and he tell jiyang xuan's location. Jiyang found xuan and beat him hard.

Now xuan fuming in anger. And he chasing yibo. Yibo is smart enough to hide. He run in store room where he always use to hide. there are some wooden boxes placed one upon another. Yibo hide in empty one. The box is near to window and little broken. He can see outside. The ground is clear or not to sneak out.

Handover ceremony passed without any problem. All enjoy new owners and great them.

Days passed

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Since the day yibo follow kuan. And mingjey save him from mafia leaders brother kuan never work for any another person. As per his request mingjey's driver took him from bar and drop him wherever mingjey told him. Slowly they both developed feeling for each other but they hesitate to confess.

Orphanage children are doing well. Now they become more close to each other. Yibo is thirteen years old now. He help everyone and his kind heart and innocent look give him advantage to get everything what he want easily.

Three years Passed. Orphan age didn't face any drama and other things. Since yibo join it. His parents give donation every month but mr jin Guangshan never give it to children. After 18 years every child leave orphanage. Jin Guangshan develop drinking habits and he also addicted with woman. So the money which is given for children well bbeing, turn to brothels. Jin Guangshan first use bank balance which is kept for higher education of children. Then he start to blackmail hai kuan to earn more money. When mingjey heard that he gave haikuan more than his club salary. Zhanjin know hai kuan work in club for children. And he knows what his father doing with him. But he is a scaredy cat. And also hopeless in love so he keeps quite. Hai kuan noticed him. Is enough for him. And he loves him unconditional. Because of hai kuan, he also take care of children. And provide them what they need. It's all from under jin Guangshan nose. Without noticed. Mrs jin know everything. But she also scared of her abusive husband.