31 : Dusk

Hai kuan feel cheated. Though he is the one who did not decided yet to live with zanjin or mingjey. He like mingjey most of the things he depend upon him for economically. As well as for sexual need also willfully granted by him.

But in zanjin's case. Kuan never even kissed him before. Just mare touch between crossing each other are enough for zanjin to submit completely to kuan. He respect his love. And don't want to hurt him. But now he see zanjin cheated him with someone rich boy.

"Why yao why? " Kuan devastated and sobbed badly. 

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Zanjin still in shock when he listen give him heirs. 'Is he crazy? I am a man for god sake. And his blood brother. How can be someone eager like that. Is he out of mind?' He feel suffocated. Zanjin walk without direction and reach to the tree where kuan use to sit for giving study and watching children playing around. It is his favourite place. Zanjin sit and put his head back to trunk and close eyes. He always think that one day he will marry kuan and they both raise their children. He give them love what they wanted. It will be the happiest family. But now his own father destroying his dream. He get up and walk back to father's office

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Let's go baby " Zhan's mother called him.

Zhan look back and try to recall the incident. He didn't look whole face of his Angel. Just lips in cracks and one daring eyes is enough for zhan to made him crazy. He want to feel the shocked face. It was his first kiss and his angel take his heart and kiss already. But wait no one knows about the future. Although zhan is interested in the face but he doesn't know who he kissed actually.

Zhan chuckle on his thoughts. But next moment he washed out it.

" Is there something left" His mom said.

"No" Zhan laugh awkwardly.

He wants to know it but for now it is not important.

At the car his mom gave him a file. "Look at that documents baby, that is for your further studies. " Zhan's mom said.

Zhan looked at the file. "But mom why you choose abroad? I can study here. "
Zhan said.

" Yes baby you can study here but we are well known family here and i know this is taking your freedom away. You have to take every step according to our reputation and fame. It will suffocate you. So for your free life i and your dad suggest you to study in America for your graduation. "Zhan's mom said.

Zhan nodes silently.

"Is there any problem? " She said.

"No mom", zhan swipe out all negative thoughts.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Yibo listen what the boy said to his mama. 'Is mama going to marry him then dada will kill himself. Is he out of mind. But he looking at me and kissed me. Is he talking to me? Yibo literally shivered. I am doubtful about him. But is tickle when he kiss me. Am i likes him? Or like jiyang gege i am supposed to be his wife one day.

Yibo walked in his thoughts. Finally he smirk "you will be mine one day Mr Xiao zhan. " Yibo left the place and headed to office to convince Mr jin Guangshan  for do not take any action on zhan's proposal.