Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

Epilogue 7 years later

(Jesse POV)
“Red,” I said wrapping my arms around her waist grinning at her she smiled up at me and kissed my cheek.
“Hey, your kids are driving your Mom crazy,” She said I chuckled and kissed her neck while watching Yuri, James and Cameron run around the yard, with the twins and my mom chasing after them.
“She’s fine have you seen Brook,” I asked she shook her head, I smirked at her and she laughed again while I sat down and pulled her onto my lap.
“My works going in the Gallery this week,” She mumbled I grinned it’s been seven years since Yuri been born after her birth a year later we were married.  2 years later we had James who was 4, we actually used my egg so he looks just like me even had my eyes, but he acted like Hayley and Yuri always staring, but I have to say he’s a lady’s man I taught him well.

   Our next one was Cameron she just turned 2 and she was a combination of Hayley and I with red blonde hair and green, hazel and blue eyes it was a little weird but she was still cute she was actually born a blonde, but it started changing as she grew.

  Now Hayley is Hayley she hasn’t changed much she still cries every time, when she’s watching the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast and she still a beast in bed with the same innocent face. She’s great with the children but she’s a little too nice I admit I did spoil the shit out of Yuri and the others, but I learned to put my foot down with them, but Hayley of course couldn’t stand to see them upset or sad.

  Then there’s me I quit the gang after the two years leaving one of the guys in charge, no I didn’t have to go through anything to get out which was a blessing, but I still keep in contact with some of them like my old top 5 who had also quit and were now living with their own families much like I was.

  I had gone to culinary school and became a chef before I opened up my own restaurant which was doing great, it has expanded to others states so usually I’m in an office doing work and business deals.

“That’s great Angel,” I kissed her cheek again and looked at her belly smiling yes we were expecting another one this time it was another little boy she was only about 4 months pregnant but she was getting big fast, sometimes I think she’s having twins but I had the doctors check twice and they said no.

“Jesse and Hayley,” I heard Brook say from behind me Hayley stood up and hugged her, I laughed as their stomachs bumped into each other, yes Brook was pregnant around the same 4 months and no we didn’t plan that but anyways she has two kids one was 3 turning 4 and so adorable she looks exactly like Brook black hair and violet eyes, but she was smaller than the average 4 year old, but I think she’ll grow.

“What’s up Sam,” I said staring at Chloe in her arms she was extremely shy just like I was when I was little.
“Nothing much what about you,” She asked I shrugged and pointed to my rugrat’s running around.

“Trying to keep up with those three and Hayley with another one on the way,” I said she laughed and shook her head while I took Chloe from her.
“Hey Chloe you should go play with them,” I said referring to my children and the twins (Jesse’s brother and sister) who turned eight today thus our little cook out. She stared at me and I chuckled before I kissed her forehead.