Chapter 20

(Chapter 21)

(Jesse POV)

I just finished putting my suit on, I was wearing the same one I had killed Chris in, it was the black suit with the blood red silk shirt and matching tie. I slid on my shoes and brushed what little hair had. I stared at myself noticing that I didn’t have my lip rings in, I don’t think I’ve put them in since that party thing with Hayley my holes were probably closed by now. I heard the door creak open from the room.

“Red, is that you,” I called out Claudia had ushered her off to get her ready, she didn’t want to go, but I walked her to the spare bedroom next door to me and I let Claudia take over from there. I fixed my time again and placed my beads in my pocket, I also put my guns in my jacket holster before walking out. Hayley was sitting on the bed in a black knee length strapless dress with a black cardigan she also had on off black tights and heels. I actually preferred if she didn’t wear heels I know she had a bruise on her leg so I know it wasn’t that comfortable.

“Good,” I stated walking into the room, she looked up at me making me nod in approval, as usual Claudia did a great job covering the bruises, her hair was down and straight with a little bend at the end her hair also covered the cut the side of her head. I squatted in front of her and lifted her hair I had to make sure Claudia wasn’t stupid enough to put make up on top of the cut.

“You look pretty,” I mumbled she nodded and thanked me quietly, I kissed her cheek.
“Remember we’ll sit in the back, I will have to view the body but Brook and Amy along with Claudia will stay with you in the back until I get back, after we go to my aunts then I have to go to my mothers, you’ll be able to go to sleep or stay in my room, or you could stay and listen to what my mom has to say, so you don’t have to worry,” she nodded as knock echoed through the room, I turned my head seeing Sherry sticking her head in.
“We’re ready, Blake is driving us, unless you want to drive,” I shook my head.

“I was going to take my car, let him drive you all,” she nodded I might have to Hayley back if she couldn’t handle it so it was best just to take my car just to be sure I could leave without everyone following along.

“Have men posted out by the cars, I don’t want any mishaps, I know they are going to be there,” Sherry nodded and left out, I knew the gang that Chris was apart of was going to be there no we didn’t usually have any shoots outs at funerals. We may be in gangs but we were always respectably that also went for other gangs to we respected the dead and the church.

“You ready,” I asked lifting her chin up, her eyes held fear and nervousness, I kissed her lightly.

“I’m right here,” I stood up holding out my hand she grasped it and let me pull her up. We walked down the hallway quietly until we reached the elevator Brook Amy and Sherry were already standing by waiting.
“Hey guys,” They all turned around smiling while I looked all of them over, their clothes reminded me of the pretty little liars.

“You all look nice,” I complimented Amy rolled her eyes before she reached out and fixed my tie.

“You never did fix your ties right,” I rolled my eyes, I checked my tie it was perfectly fine.

“Get in the elevator,” I pushed her hand away and shoved her gently into the elevator, I pulled Hayley in, keeping her close to me as she hid inside of herself. The elevator ride was long and silent. I guess they didn’t want to say anything with Hayley here. The doors finally slid open and we all walked out, Hayley moved closer to my side as we passed the gang members all of them were in black suits waiting for my orders.