Chapter 12

VOTE COMMENT  PLEASE =D

(Chapter 12)

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door I sighed I guess it was time to get up for school and I have to fix Hayley her pancakes before we leave out I opened my eyes seeing Hayley still in my arms from last night.
“Red it’s time to get up,” I mumbled pulling the sheets off of us I looked down shaking my head her legs were wrapped around my waist again, I still don’t understand how she does that without me noticing.

“Red get up or you can’t get the pancakes,” she groaned into my neck before she leaned back and nodded.
“I’m up go fix them,” She mumbled closing her eyes I rolled my eyes before I sat up, I pulled off her bra and carried her to the bathroom turning the shower on while she leaned her head on my shoulder.
“You’re lazy,” I grumbled getting into the shower I still had my boxers on and she still had her underwear on.

“Get down so we can take a shower then I can fix the pancakes,” She sighed and unwrapped her legs from around me only to lean against me I groaned and pushed her back lightly.

“Take a shower,” I said she frowned at me as I pulled her underwear off and chuckled.
“You’re on your period Red,” I said noticing a small red stain on her underwear, she looked down and snatched them away from me blushing.

“Get out, I don’t want to shower with you,” She mumbled I laughed and shook my head.

“I don’t have a problem with it,” I pulled off my boxers and threw them out the shower, I took hers out her hand and threw them out too.

“Nothing to be embarrassed about,” I mumbled pulling her to me she mumbled something under her breath before she grabbed her soap I looked at with my eyebrows raised.

“Vanilla I’m not washing in vanilla I’ll smell like a girl,” I said frowning she smiled at me.
“You won’t smell like a girl you’ll smell like me,” I laughed slightly remembering I had the same conversation with her the other day.
“Who said I want to smell like you,” she frowned and hit me with her wash cloth making me laugh again, shaking my head I took the soap and poured it on her wash cloth.
“Can we have blueberry pancakes,” She asked out of the blue I smiled and nodded she grinned and took another wash cloth and rubbed the soap all over me.
“With whipped cream,” She asked I nodded again turning her around so I could clean her off.
“Yes do you not eat junk food or something,” I asked curiously she titled her head back and shook her head.
“No the chefs only cook what my mom tells them so no junk food only healthy ones but I sometimes can sneak cupcakes and candy when the school has the bake sales and stuff even though some stuff is in the kitchen they usually don’t let me near it” She mumbled I nodded and smiled with a thought coming into my head.
“Make a list of everything that you want,” I said she looked at me confused I smiled and pushed her under the water.
“Why,” I shrugged and grabbed her waist and switching positions with her.
“Just do it, I can stay for a few days and cook you everything you want” I said turning the water off I stepped out the shower and took her with me she grabbed a towel while I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing watching her as she grabbed a tampon, I watched curiously I don’t really come on my period that much I usually only come on once every 2 or 3 months and I don’t stay on that long to maybe 2 days max, I also don’t use the tampons in fact I don’t leave my house when I’m on I stay cooped up in my room by myself because I have a short fuse not to mention the stomach pain which seemed to get worse every time.
“Stop looking at me turn around,” She grumbled I chuckled and turned around hearing her groan and mumbled under her breath, I spit and rinsed out my mouth before I turned back to her seeing that she was finished.