Characters

1

1. Preeta

She lives in Nottingham with her son who is 7 years . She is physiologist but onws a chain of hospitals called
" S . A . Hospitals ". She used to live in Mumbai with her small family but events led her to get separated from them. She is in touch with her mother  and Mahesh uncle only from India .  She wears cold businesswoman mask and doesn't want anything less than perfect . Media doesn't know much about her , even her face expect that she has a 7 year old son and is an Indian.
Misses her family dearly but can't go back . To her employees and cruel world She is just a ruthless woman but to her son She is the world's best mom .
She loves her son to universes and back . She neither hates nor likes The Luthras now . She has just erased them from her world.

 She has just erased them from her world

2. Rishab Luthra

The eldest of Luthra Brothers.
He is stoic , cold hearted and a ruthless beast in business.  The once known gentle and warm hearted Rishab died 8 years ago when his Preeta ji left . He still searches for her . She is his first and last love. He has detached himself from his family especially from Karan and his Bua . He never married after giving divorce to Sherlyn as his heart has only one name imprinted on it and its Preeta ji . After she left , he dedicated himself to his business and spread RK industries in whole Asia. He became monster in business world and is known for his ruthless beast nature .

 He became monster in business world and is known for his ruthless beast nature

3. Karan Luthra

The younger one in Luthra Brothers .
He is a famous cricket star , who also plays as Indian Captain.  He is known for his aggressive nature on field and off field.  After his babydoll left he became hard headed and short tempered guy . He now spents most of his time either in gym or in field. He hates his bua Kareena with single ounce of passion left in him. He madly loves preeta and always dedicates his victory or century to her . He thinks that Rishab was equally at fault and is not ready to guard his ego down to talk to him .