Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge

In Luthra Mansion,

Today morning was bringing nervousness to all the people of this house .

Though Rishab and Karan hated to see Preeta with someone else but couldn't also stop themselves from praying for their brother.

Kareena was delighted when she heard the news of Preeta being married to Shiv Rai Singhal. She was certainly very sure that Srishti will be Perfect for Sameer .

Rakhi , she was sad would be an understatement. She always wanted Preeta to her daughter-in-law. But now, nor Preeta is only married but has a child as well.

Everyone came to breakfast table except Rishab.

Everyone started eating breakfast when Rakhi's phone ranged. Her eyes went wide when she saw the caller . The caller was .......

In Arora House ,

Shiva and Saksham woke up early today .

Both were going towards the living room Slightly asleep when both clashed with each other and rubbed their head and Shiv and Saksham both didn't see who it was and cursed together

" Who the heck don't know how to walk properly? "

Both of their sleep was broken due to a loud laugh . Both turned to see Preeta laughing.

" What mom / doctor ?"

Both said again at the same time and glared at each other . Due to this Preeta started laughing once again. Now , both men glared at the lady . Preeta saw them giving stinky eyes and quickly composed herself.
And said

" What ? You both are behaving like clones , same curse, same talks and same glare. "

She again broke into laugh. This time Shiv looked at Saksham with mischievous glint in his eyes.

Both men went towards Preeta , who just ran towards a room. Both men tackled Preeta on the bed and tickled her and Shiv said

" Doctor Sweetheart, never , I mean it never mess with ...."

" Singhal men . They are threat if threatened. "

Completed Saksham. Both Shiv and Saksham took pride in Singhal name . Both fist pumped each other.

Preeta took this chance, stood up and held their ears and said

" Remember and always Remember if Singhal men are devil then I am Devil' Mother Queen ."

She glared at them from corner of her eyes and twisted their ears lightly.