I will not back down

Today's morning was special for many people for their own interests.

At Arora House ,

Preeta as always woke up early , she saw Srishti lying without blanket , so she covered her in blanket and kissed her forehead.  She took shower and got freshened up. She went into kitchen and prepare breakfast for everyone.
When aroma of her food reached Shiv's  nostrils he woke up and went to the kitchen to find his ladylove preparing meal . As if noticing his presence Preeta turned around . She saw him and gave her famous smile and greeted him

" Well Good Morning Mr.Rai . How was your sleep ? "

" Good morning to you too Doctor.  Well my sleep was quite good and comfortable all thanks to Maa. What are you making? "

" I am making lunch !"

" Preeta isn't too early for lunch . But , if you don't know , it's time for breakfast. "

" Ha . Ha. Very funny .  Subah Main breakfast hi bana rahi hongi . Isn't it obvious! Sometimes I really wonder how does Singhal Industries is able to run."

" Now , now Dr. Arora you didn't did right . So , you must receive punishment..... "
Saying this he dipped his finger in batter and spread it on her face. 

" Shiv........ you wait till I get my hands on you . " 

She also dipped her hands in batter and smeared it on his face . And they both start playing with batter and laughing . Listening to these voices Sarla and Saksham entered the kitchen . Both came across laughing faces of Preeta and Shiv . Srishti also joined them . Saksham and Srishti started playing with batter as well. Everyone was laughing.

  Sarla was just looking at them with a heartwarming smile . She was happy to see her family all together and smiling.

She then  mockingly said

" Arrey meri Preeta ko bhi bigaad diya tumne woh toh kabhi aisi thi hi nahi ."

" Haww.... Maa apka matlab kya hai ki mai hamesha se shaitan  thi or Di nhi thi ?"

" le ! Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hui . Tu toh paida hi shaitan hui thi ."

" Yaar Di , kam se kam ap toh aisa mat bolo."

" Arrey don't irritate my Messi . "

" Thanks Peanut.  Ek Tu hi mera sahara hai. "

" Messi , Sahara is a desert , and I am not a desert ."

" Iska kuch nhi ho sakta BIL Shiv ."

" You are right SIL . You are right ."

Both winked at each other and burst out laughing. Preeta didn't got clue what does the short forms mean. Sarla shooed them away to their rooms to have shower .