Kahani Abhi baaki hai

Today's morning was quite happy .
Everyone were in jolly moods .

In Luthra Masion ,

Everyone sat on the table to have breakfast when Sameer realized that he have to call Preeta , but he doesn't have her number .

Everyone's gaze was on him as he called her.
He picked his phone and called Srishti . He waited for a while and he  heard a voice .

In Arora House  ,

Shiv was in his room when his phone rang.  He picked it up and listened and said

" Intezaar karo , aa raha hoon main ."

A cruel expression was present on his face as if someone is going to die today.
He came down and greeted everyone .
Preeta was serving food to everyone .

She saw Sarla trying to make Saksham ear his food as he was reading some material from his school in Srishti's phone as his ipad was discharged.

Shiv and Srishti were chatting about something when Preeta's phone ringed . She excused herself . She picked the phone and from the other side came voice of her P.A .

She greeted Preeta and informed her about today's meeting with RK

Preeta just said Ok and she will be there .
She came back and sat beside Shiv and started eating her food while looking at her family .

Shiv also informed them he will not come in afternoon as he has some work .
Suddenly phone but he silenced it and Saksham saw Sameer's call .

A cruel smirk played on his lips when he saw the caller ID

A cruel smirk played on his lips when he saw the caller ID.  As they say he is a Singhal for a reason , so he just picked up the call and shouted loudly

" MESSI , YOUR MAN CALLING! "

Sameer chuckled on the othet side listening this .

While Srishti's face became red due to embarrassment Preeta's mouth hunged down hearing his words. 

Sarla just shook her head at her grandson's antics . Shiv just smirked at looking his wife   .

While Saksham's smrik widened at the reactions , to which Preeta gave him and his father  a glare as if saying

' Jyada daant nhi dikhane aa rahe , daant hi thod doongi tumhare ....'