Har dard manzoor hain.....

After an hour Sameer decided to take a break from driving.  So , Shiv quietly took the driving in his hand .
As he was accustomed to , he took Preeta's hand in his hand and intertwined their fingers . His face had a small smile.

Rishab saw this and his eyes showed hurt , grief and guilt but he knew its too late to do anything

Everyone thought that Shiv was driving for fun but the real reason was that he saw that some cars were following them.  So , he decided to just misguide them.

He didn't tell anyone as he didn't want to be subject of anyone's questions . He put the radio on and played music so that everyone would be distracted.
Preeta's favourite song  ' Khuda bhi ' was playing and he couldn't be more happy .

Karan also saw them and he was furious at himself and Shiv both . He also noticed that Shiv was constantly looking at rear view mirror.  He also noticed that two car was following them and it was not Shiv's men . His suspicion raised bit decided to confront Shiv later when no one was present.

Shiv  was finally able to misguide them.
Karan also took a sigh of relief.
Now , Shiv was driving quietly while glancing at sleeping Preeta time by time.

" Dada can you please come and sit with me ? I am feeling dizzy. " Saksham said .

Shiv glanced at Preeta and he didn't want to wake her up . So , he asked Sameer to drive once again . He went to backseat again and Saksham clinged to him. Shiv knew whenever Saksham was sick he always acts like a spoilt baby .

Rishab watched them worried as he couldn't see Saksham sick. He has always seen him as a energetic child.
Karan was also worried about his star British student , as children in Academy used to call Saksham.

Sameer was driving the car , while atmosphere in the car was silent . Preeta was quietly looking out of the window.  Srishti got busy on her phone and Kritika well she slept.
Karan was thinking about his life while looking at Preeta .

In the backseat ,
Rishab and Shiv were just looking at each other while Saksham was just enjoying the view like his mother .

" Dada , how much more  time it will take to reach there ? " Saksham asked now little annoyed.

" Little man , we have been travelling for just three hours till now.  It will take 3 more hours ." Shiv reasoned him

" Dada this trip is taking too much time." He whined.

" It's alright little man , just wait for few more minutes. " Shiv said knowing his son's antics.

" If you say so dada , if you say so ." Saksham said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes ta me little man it will get stuck at the back. " Shiv mocked him knowing how much Saksham hates it