We Are Married

The family stood there hugging each other .
Preeta broke the hug and said

" Chalo ab please , koi rona mat .
Main fresh ho ke aati hoon.  You guys wait here. "

Both nodded with a smile .
Preeta entered the washroom.  She quickly get freshened up , but was careful to not wet her bandage. She dried herself and wore new fresh set of clothes. 
She came out to see both Singhals arguing while sitting at the ends of the sofa.

" No , you can't. "

" Of course , I can dada."

" It's dangerous.."

" But you do it as well ..... "

" You will not be able to handle him..."

" Of course . I can I am Saksham Rai Singhal ."

" It belongs to me , Shiv Rai Singhal. "

Preeta was standing there and both of them were unaware about it .
She cleared her throat to make her presence noticeable.
Both men turned towards her and gulped .
She slowly went towards the couch where they were sitting and stood in front of them.

" So , yeh kya Chal raha hai ? "

" Ask him. " Both said at the same time and then glared at each other.

" You know what , just leave it.  I don't wanna hear it . Remember,  we are not in our house but someone's . If you both don't behave..... , then Remember they don't call me Preeta Rai Singhal for nothing.
Now , I am going down and Saksham you will go with me while Shiv you go get freshened up.
Am I clear ?  "  Preeta said seriously.

Both of them just nodded

Both of them just nodded . Shiv went to bathroom .
While Saksham went down along with Preeta .
Both were descending stairs when they saw Rishab sitting on the sofa .

Saksham went towards him and said

" Hello Sr. Luthra . "

" Hello to you to. Do you like it here ? " Rishab replied with a small smile.