Be Ready India , I am coming

The weather in Mumbai was very romantic. Whole sky was in the colour of blue and white.  The cold winds were reminding people of their love .

When whole Luthra house was sleeping , one  room was dim lighted and a figure was sitting on the floor with supporting his back with the bed .
He had a picture in his hand .

Lovingly looking at the picture he said " Aise kaise chod ke chali gayi aap mujhe ! Itna nazook rishta tha kya hamara ? Laut aayie na aapke bina sab adhura hai

" Aise kaise chod ke chali gayi aap mujhe ! Itna nazook rishta tha kya hamara ? Laut aayie na aapke bina sab adhura hai . Hamari kahani adhuri hai aapke bina Preeta ji......... laut aayie."

The person was revealed to be Rishab Luthra , the difference was his eyes were red and puffy .

He was crying whole night again

He was crying whole night again . For past 8 years he cried at night remembering his love , his Preeta ji . No matter how hard core businessman he was for the world in front of his Preeta ji , he was just a broken man who wanted nothing more than  his Preeta ji . He put his head on the edge of the bed and closed his eyes remembering her .

In Australia  ,  an Indian Batsman , more precisely the captain was standing at the crease and he saw the ball coming and hit the winning six. He won the match , neither for him nor for his team but for his babydoll , so she can notice him from wherever she is .

He came to the press and people congratulated him and started with questions.

Reporter 1 : "  Sir you added another century in your list how does it feel ? "

" It's a good feeling when you win match for your country especially against such a strong team ."

Reporter 2 : " Sir from past 8 years you have been in your best form ! Is there any particular reason ? "

" Yes , there is.  The reason is my first love . She always told me no matter what I must give my 100 percent to my country . So , I am just fulfilling her dream ."

Reporter started questioning about his love but as always he left . He sat in his hotel room and opened his gallery and watched  a picture of his babydoll and him.