Family Reunion

This morning brought somewhat sense of relief and excitement to people's heart.

In Britain,  Nottingham,

Saksham is walking impatiently from here to there . He is looking at the clock time and again.  He suddenly shouted

" Mom dada trust me if you both don't come down in a minute,  I swear I will board the plane by myself leaving you both behind. "

Listening to him Shiv came down and said with a smirk ,

" Well , morning to you to little man . How come you think that your mom will let you board the plane all by yourself  ?"

" OH! Come on dada , you know I will never do any such thing . Moreover , where is mom ? Why isn't she coming ?"

" Little man,  you know how your mom works . She is making sure that in her absence nothing goes wrong. "

" But she's taking too much time."

" Little man , what's wrong with you ? You weren't this impatient buddy."

Shiv said in a mocking voice. 

Saksham was about to say when Preeta enters the hall and said

" Aren't we guys getting late ? That you both have started bickering. "

" Mom, this  wrong you were the one who came down late and now blaming us. Its is same like your Hindi idiom  'Ulta choir , kutwal ko datein .' Right dada ."

Listening to this both Preeta and Shiv laughed while Saksham made confused face .

" Little man ! Its ' Ulta chor,  kotwaal ko datein

" Little man ! Its ' Ulta chor,  kotwaal ko datein. ' Not what you said.  How are you going to survive in India with such pleasant Hindi pronunciation ? "

" OH! Please Dada , my Hindi is quite good . Isn't it mom ?

" Of course , Saksham your Hindi is really quite good ." Preeta said with a chuckle .