Busted!

Next day
(After Jenny and Sandra got back from the mall)

The cab stops in front of Jennifer's house,

"Bye b!" Sandra yells from the cab, to Jenny.

"Bye." Jenny replied from outside.

"Hasta pronto." Sandra added as the taxi man took off.

"Ugh, thank God that's over." Jenny said in relief, then went inside.

She collides with her mom half way in.

"There you're, I've been looking all over for you." She said,
"Come- come." Her mom chanted, going outside.

"Ugh!" Jenny sighs tiredly.
"Coming." jenny grumbled, following her.

Back outside

"Yes mom, you said to Come, come." Jenny mimicked jokingly.

"Yes.
I'm going to the orphanage to drop off some gifts today.
Its been a while since we've last gone together, so I thought, while you're around, why not today?
Now help me carry this presents." Her mom concluded with a smile, pointing towards a well stacked pile of gifts.

"Wow! It's not even Christmas." Jenny murmured in shock. Then began picking them up and filling them into her mom's pick-up truck

"They're presents, is it legal for them to be this weighty?" Jenny asked tiredly.

"Lazy bone." Her mom replied, dropping off double of what Jenny had.

Show off.

At the orphanage

They were handing out the gifts to the kids...

"Here." Jenny said with a smile as she handed the gifts to the kids.

"Thank you." The last kid said happily before running off to meet the other kids dancing around happily,

Jenny remained on the spot smiling as she watched the kids play.

She turned to leave, but bumps into someone who was carrying loads of gifts, causing it all to tumble to the ground.

"I'm so sorry." she pleaded, helping the person to pick up a few, who also bends to do same.

"Its okay." The person replies,
"Its you!" The person added weirdly, then Jenny looked up at her victim.

"Antonio." She called out in shock...

Months ahead
At San Diego college.

Jenny was still trying to block off Lena and her new friends voices, when Lena suddenly bulges in.

Oh, come on!

"Hey Jen!" She said sitting beside her.

"What?!" Jenny replies grumpily getting up.
"Finally tired of backbiting, you've decided to come say it to my face." Jenny added stylishly.

"No, I mean- what?" Lena replies sheepishly.

"I could hear you guys Lena. I'm hoping the rest of you know that as well!" Jenny added, referring to them outside.

Outside.

"Told you guys your voices were too loud, especially since you were talking about someone not too far off." Healy (one of Lena friends) reminds in reaction to their shock from Jenny's voice.

Back inside.

"Oh, we had no idea. I'm so sorry." Lena apologized, suddenly feeling shameful.

"About what? Calling me a friend user or a cheap Clear Lake b***h." Jenny asked wearing a fake smile.